Okay, it has been requested that we get a Deep Space Nine RPG started. My goal is to get the characters filled and start it by next Monday. I will post a list of available characters here and will also post which ones have already been chosen and by whom. If you want to choose a character send me a PM, don't respond here, and in a case of two people wanting the same character it will be on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to make up a character that is fine as well just send me a PM. And please forgive if I have left any of the characters out.

Available Characters

Colonel Kira

Dax (Either one)

Keiko O'Brien

Jake Sisko

Nog

Rom

Leeta Alexander

Klingons

Romulans

Other races.

Filled character position.

Captain Sisko - ddillard

Miles O'Brien - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Quark - geranimo

Odo - omni'X

Bashir - poguemahone

Worf - JTKirk1

Martok - Captain Bolivar

Okay, the DS9 RPG will be starting soon, but our fearless leader is going to honor us by starting us off with the time frame and everything so please wait to post until he has done so. Have fun.

Ok, this will start 1 year after the end of season 7. As you know Sisko defeated Dukat and the Pah Wraiths in the fire caves and was taken by the Profits because there was still Much Work to do.

Sisko has now returned after 1 year with the profits and his new Mission from the profits is to....

Protect Bajor from a new unseen enemy that is about to rear it's head.

Sisko has again been granted command of DS9 at the request of the Bajoran government

Odo returns as a second Ambassador from the Changeling Homeworld, but mainly comes back to see Kira. He joins Sisko to help him anyway possible against the new enemy, but a Treaty between the Dominion and the Federation says that no Dominion Ship's can enter the Alpha Quadrant for the next 100 Years, when hopefully relations have become easier.

Stardate:213540.7

OOC:I am Quark

BIC:

Quark:Well well well Odo you finnaly decided to come back.I knew you couldnt stay away.You missed me didnt you.Its about time you came back its to easy to get away with things with this hewman sercurity cheif.

Odo crosses his arms. "Well you can be grateful now that I'm here. And even though I'm not a registered Officer anymore, I'm personally going to make sure you get away with nothing for the rest of your Bar career." He leans towards Quark and grunts.

Odo then turns and greets Captain Sisko. "Captain, it's good to you too."

O'Brien and his family beam up to an Akira-class ship in orbit of Earth, ready to depart for Deep Space Nine. As it turns out, O'Brien feels his technical expertise isn't at full potential while teaching at Starfleet Acadamy. In the wake if O'Brien's decission to return to DS9, Major Kira has contacted Keiko about a teaching job on Bajor so that both she and her husband, Miles, can be working at their best, while in the same solar system.

Stardate:213542.2

Quark is in the bar mixing up drinks when he sees Mourn raise his glass.Quark walks over and pours him a glass of root bear.

Quark:Why is that stupid earth drink become so popular around here all of a sudden.Ever since the Dominion war ended and all those hewmans moved here I have had to restock my storage with the drink.

Mourn empties his glass and riases it for another.Quark just grumbles and pours his drink.

*Odo*

"If I may ask Captain; what is going on with this new enemy I've heard about?"

*Sisko*

"Let's go to my office and talk about it."

Odo and Sisko head for Sisko's Office. "Ah, the Link sends its regards to you. We appreciate all you've done for me these past 7 years."

*Sisko*

*Sits down behind his desk and looks at Odo*

"We have been through alot haven't we? But you have always been there to help us as well, so it is only appropriate that we did the same for you."

Meanwhile, on the U.S.S. Karna...

O'Brien enters his VIP quarters to see his family, only to find that they have all passed out on the floor.

"Keiko!!!"

Just then, the Chief smells a strange gas in the air as the Red Alert alarm goes off, flashing lights accompanied by a screaming alarm. Starfleet Officers flood the corridors. Chief O'Brien tapps his comm badge.

"Medical emergency, deck 7, VIP quarters!"

Meanwhile on the USS Enterprise.....

*Worf is in a meeting with Capt. Picard*

>Worf

Sir, I have requested this meeting with you because of a message I got from Captain Sisko. He has requested that I return to my duties on board the station. With your permission I request to leave the Enterprise and return to Deep Space 9.

>Picard

Well Mr. Worf what you have asked me to do is not so easy and will need alot of thought. If I say yes I'll be losing the best Tactical Officer in Starfleet if I say no I'm denying your expertise to Captain Sisko. But I thought you would be asking this question so my answer is yes. We will set a course for Deep Space 9 at once. Your dismissed Mr. Worf.

>Worf

Thank you Sir, it has been a honor to serve with you.

>Picard

No it's been my honor Mr. Worf.

With that Worf walk out of the Captain Picard's ready room and goes to his quarter's to start packing his things.

The Enterprise goes to maximum warp on course for Deep Space 9.

Back on the U.S.S. Karna...

O'Brien carries Yoshi and Molly as he shoves wreckage out of the way, running to the escape pod! Fire and smoke fills the cooridors. Ringing throughout the ship, the computer voice warns, "Warning. Anti-matter containment failure in 4 minutes." Chief O'Brien secures his children in an escape pod with an officer and instructs him to wait as long as he can. Chief O'Brien returns to his quarters, finding a baracade of wreckage keeping him out! Fire fills the cabin... O'Brien, "Keiko!!!" The Karna shakes violently. There's an explossion, sending O'Brien to the floor!

The Captain and Odo continue to converse, unaware to the happenings on the USS Karna. "I certainly hope we are not dealing with the Borg," Odo crossed his arms in front of Sisko.

*Sisko*

"The prophets were a little vague concerning the threat, just that it was imperative that I return to combat them. They told me that the threat must be stopped at Bajor or it would spread to the other races of the Alpha Quadrant. It was explained that this would be an unseen enemy, without physical substance. My guess is that we will be dealing with some form of ailment, but I am not sure. I do not even know when this enemy will rear it's head. But I have requested that our old crew be put back together and reassigned to the station, I want people I can depend on here."

Chief O'Brien wakes up, discoverring that he's been pinned down under a bulk of wreckage. He can barely see a wounded, struggling Keiko through the smoke. Fire engulfs part of the corridor as O'Brien hears the strutual entegrity of the Karna break up. Escape pods fly away from the ship as it's port nacelle explodes into a firery fury.

*Sisko*

*While speaking with Odo Sisko is notified that he has an urgent transmission from Starfleet*

*To Odo* "I wonder what this is all about."

*Taps controls on his desk to bring up the screen and open a channel.*

*Sisko*

"Hello Admiral"

*Admiral*

"Captain, It is good to see you again, but I have some troubling news for you concerning Chief O'Brien."

*Sisko*

"What has happened, Admiral?"

*Admiral*

"Chief O'Brien and his family were in route to DS9 aboard the U.S.S. Karna, which has been destroyed. We have confirmed that the Chief was able to get his two children to an excape pod but he went back to attempt to save his wife and never returned to the excape pod before the ship was destroyed. We are still recoving the pods, but we have not found any indication that he was able to escape the ships destruction. He and his wife are currently listed as missing, but we are not hopeful of finding them. We can only hope that he managed to get aboard one of the other pods that have not been found yet."

*Sisko*

"I understand Admiral, Please keep me updated on the situation. If he is not found we will have lost a fine officer. I will inform the rest of the crew here, and we will just hope for the best."

*Admiral*

"We will keep looking Captain. Starfleet Out."

*Screen goes blank, and Sisko just sits back and looks at Odo with a look of concern.*

"This is not good news. I feel responsible in a way for having requested that he leave Earth to come back here."

DS9 goes on alert because of this, and everyone rushes to Ops. Kira activates the viewscreen, showing the Escape Pod. "Who's on that Pod?" Odo wonders.