Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

Generations

Oh he is, big time! And he had the cheek once on a British game show to slag off Stewart for being bald. Well at least Stewart isnt fat to boot!

Apparently, Doohan had fallen out with Shatner before the filming of Generations and so the pair struggle in their scenes together. If you watch the bit where Scotty says "Pretty damn fine ship if you ask me", Doohan avoids eye contact with Shatner. And Doohan seems to revel in the line "finding retirement a little lonely are ye"... Read the body language and the scene loses it's warmth!

Apparently, Doohan had fallen out with Shatner before the filming of Generations and so the pair struggle in their scenes together. If you watch the bit where Scotty says "Pretty damn fine ship if you ask me",  Doohan avoids eye contact with Shatner. And Doohan seems to revel in the line "finding retirement a little lonely are ye"... Read the body language and the scene loses it's warmth!

hmmmm...

Well, if it's the case, with Sisko, Picard and now Kirk, who is proprosing to take care of Archer? eheheh

Bald captain seems to be in those days :biggrin:

I dunno about the toupee, but I read somewhere that they both wore pantyhose while riding the horses to avoid chafing. :laugh:

I dunno about the toupee, but I read somewhere that they both wore pantyhose while riding the horses to avoid chafing. :laugh:

I read that too, in an article in The Communicator, it is TRUE!

Oh he is, big time! And he had the cheek once on a British game show to slag off Stewart for being bald. Well at least Stewart isnt fat to boot!

Apparently, Doohan had fallen out with Shatner before the filming of Generations and so the pair struggle in their scenes together. If you watch the bit where Scotty says "Pretty damn fine ship if you ask me",  Doohan avoids eye contact with Shatner. And Doohan seems to revel in the line "finding retirement a little lonely are ye"... Read the body language and the scene loses it's warmth!

Stardate:213545.6

I heard something about that as well.In the novel Generations there is a part in the begginning where Scotty and Kirk go orbital skydiving,apparently its one of Kirks hobbies,anyways thats when he tells Kirk about the Enterprise B.

I wondered why that wasnt included in the movie

Stardate:213545.6

I heard something about that as well.In the novel Generations there is a part in the begginning where Scotty and Kirk go orbital skydiving,apparently its one of Kirks hobbies,anyways thats when he tells Kirk about the Enterprise B.

I wondered why that wasnt included in the movie

If it was not a falling out between the two, then it could have been cut for time constraints..