Are You Scarier When You're...

Scarier, Normal Or Weird?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Scarier, Normal Or Weird?

• Normal.
    • Weird.
    • What?

How do you define normal???? :biggrin:

I saw a shirt and I think I am going to buy it one day its says "Normal people scare me." , It can go right next to the shirt that I once got for my birthday and that ine says "I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do." funniest thing is this shirt seems to creep people out???No matter who wears it!

It can go right next to the shirt that I once got for my birthday and that ine says "I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

That would be a lot of fun to wear and walk around arguing with yourself. :biggrin:

It can go right next to the shirt that I once got for my birthday and that ine says "I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

That would be a lot of fun to wear and walk around arguing with yourself. :biggrin:

oh, no RikerChick don't go around giving me any ideas.... I may just go out and do that!! I actually would like to see their faces!

I am not normal, so normal people tend to give me "that look".

You know, the one that clearly states "you are crazy" Well, sweetheart, I think to myself, I have been crazy for a LONG time so where the hell have you been!

as my husband tells me, I am crazy, but life with me is never boring! :grin: :biggrin:

I don't DO normal!

Normal's like a box of chocolates, you never know what yo... no wait... :grin: Let's try again...

Normal's a box of rocks. Some person who doesn't care sees a bunch of rocks, but a geologist would see a box full of fascinating specimens. Make sense? :biggrin:

How do you define normal???? :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly!! To me, normal is boring. Weird is much more fun, and weird people throw better parties!

Stardate:213526.4

Some of the things me and my friends have done when we act weird... :biggrin:

Not wishing to bring the joy, joy of the thred down. But I'm a very depresed person and have to act very,very wierd most of the time, because my normal is a very angry and bitter person.

How do you define normal???? B)

My thoughts exactly!! To me, normal is boring. Weird is much more fun, and weird people throw better parties!

YES!!!! :biggrin:

Click for Spoiler:

La-la-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-laaaa! :grin::grin::bow: :) :lol: :bow:Smurf songs!!

ok, enough of my goofy moment there :wow:

Well don't just leave us hanging! We want details!!

Well don't just leave us hanging! We want details!!

ROFL ! Yess please, well, if it doesn't bother you...

:wow: Normal????? What's Normal????? Voted wierd, here. :lol: My life with HOMER is depressing enough! As with Abakai2003, if I act normal I'd be angry and mean, too. :biggrin: Than I would end up like my little friend here :grin: . So WIERD, it shall be. :) :bow::bow::grin:

I can be weird when I want to be, and normal when I want. That's what can be scary about me.

Just call me an actress.