Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Tessaiga and Tenseiga

I was thinking about this the other day, and I was wondering if Inuyasha could pick up the Tenseiga Sesshomaru wields. Sesshomaru can't touch the Tessaiga for a long time, he used it in the third movie for a second before it knocked him down.

Anyone can use this for any discussion about Inuyasha :P

Yes, I used Tessaiga instead of Tetsusaiga. It is the correct form of the name, Viz mistranslated it early on.

I have friends that could tell you this whole show inside out...

But, as for the swords I think Inu-Yasha could use the Tessaiga, but I dout that his girly looking brother Sesshomaru would just hand it over. I mean... he has to look after Rin.

Picard, Inuyasha has the Tessaiga, not the Tenseiga, which Sesshomaru has. If I had a choice, I'd take the Tenseiga, it suits me better as a protector. Plus, it would protect the wielder as well, shown when it teleported Sesshomaru after he recieved the brunt force of the Wind Scar. Plus, it was crucial in defeating several demons, I won't say which ones so I don't ruin shows and movies to people.

ooh, i have almost all the inuyasha movies. affections touching across time will be arriving for me in a week or so and i have to wait until the 4th movie comes out. the 1st actually made me dry, i saw it on adult swim at least the last 115 minutes of it but i still cried. also i record inuyasha every night. i am very obbsessed i admit that.

My friends all over the net and at high school and college got me into the show. And if you are woundering there are five movies total and 167 ep., or 163... I'm not really sure. I do know that in one movie Inuyasha and Sesshomaru team up to fight and destory another sword made by their dad and they must use both the Tessaiga and Tenseiga to stop it from opening a gateway to the underworld... Don't ask me why... I just have people tell me things like this.

I was just wondering why Sesshomaru didn't make a sword out of one of his fangs. It's certainly possible. Totosai reforged the Tessaiga with Inuyasha's fang, but it was heavier than before until he beat Reyokotsusei and learned the Backlash Wave.

What that proves is one thing...

Lord Sesshomura is not as smart as Inuyasha for not thinking of it first.

Edited by Capt_Picard

My friends all over the net and at high school and college got me into the show. And if you are woundering there are five movies total and 167 ep., or 163... I'm not really sure. I do know that in one movie Inuyasha and Sesshomaru team up to fight and destory another sword made by their dad and they must use both the Tessaiga and Tenseiga to stop it from opening a gateway to the underworld... Don't ask me why... I just have people tell me things like this.

Actually, there are 4 movies, and 167 episodes in the US. There are much more, like about 230 episodes in Japan, and the anime ended there too. It caught up to the manga, so they're waiting until the manga is finished, then they'll wrap it up in the anime. Also, the movie you're talking about Picard is the third movie. The third sword is called the Sounga, and it is not made by their father, raither, he finds it and is the only one to own it and not become possessed by it. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha must use the two swords against it, so they must work together. It's a great movie, I highly recommend it.

Look... my friends said that the 5th movie will not be over here for a year... Look, I don't really know I just hear these things as I try to become friends with the nearest group of people that can stand me being there. Also, a few are Star Trek and Power Rangers fans.

Well, the fourth one was just released in Japan last year, and I haven't heard anything about a fifth one. By the way, it wasn't Inuyasha's idea to reforge the Tessaiga with his own fang, Totosai did it.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Totosai will also reforge the Tenseiga and allow Sesshomaru to use it to send other straight to the next realm

The half breed still has two girls going after him and he really does need the sword... He isn't the type of guy you want mad without it!

Meh, Sesshomaru doesn't need nor want women. Plus he doesn't need the tokijin, tetsusaiga, or sounga... He can just use his poison claws.

Of course Sesshomaru is smug, he knows he's the most powerful demon in the lands. His father was a great dog general, and Sesshomaru fought beside him against various enemies, including the panther tribe.

I still say he looks like he hasn't used a litter box in over a week!

At least he isn't overpowered by a human female who just yells sit!

Rin's quite capable of catching fish for her and Jaken. If she needs more food, Sesshomaru will just kill an animal.

He still should be ready for the worst and just give up on trying to beat Inuyasha... they need each other and personal... I laugh when thoes two fight! I need to learn to insult people like that.

They're never going to be able to kill each other. Inuyasha has the tetsusaiga and Sesshomaru the tenseiga. Their father planned it that way for that very reason.

Here's a picture that will make you think twice about attack Sesshomaru. It's a little grainy, but it'll do the job.

EvilSesshomaru.jpg