Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itchygomba69

Dragonwrangler's Florida Adventure

here are the 1st 5 pics i downsized, more to come!!

Here are a few pics of Alana and Mine's Vacation to Florida this August

IMAG0112.jpg

Me with Donald Duck

IMAG0133.jpg

Alana and me at Epcot

IMAG0137.jpg

Alana and me drinking Wine at the French Exhibit at Epcot

IMAG0201.jpg

Me in front of the Dale Earnhardt Stature at Daytona International Speedway

IMAG0033.jpg

Alana relaxing in our Tent

More to Come!

Florida? Oh that's my dream! Nice pictures, you look totally oposite of what I thought! :klingon: B) :klingon:

Florida? Oh that's my dream! Nice pictures, you look totally oposite of what I thought!  :klingon:  B)  :klingon:

358002[/snapback]

I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing

Part 2 guys, us in St. Augistine FL

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Sallys23rdBirthday005.jpg

Me and alana with friends at Olive Gardne (this is Before our trip)

now the next 5 our us at St. Augistine Beach

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

Part 3 to come in the next few days

Your comments are welcomed!

Drop your socks grab you rocks, its part 3 of Joe's Florida Adventure

IMAG0036.jpg

welcome to the Magic Kingdon

IMAG0037.jpg

the Princess in front of her Castle B)

IMAG0038.jpg

Alana in Minnie Mouse's Living Room

IMAG0041.jpg

Me bored in Minnie Mouse house

IMAG0043.jpg

Mickey Mouse's Gameroom

IMAG0045.jpg

Me in Mickey's Kitchen

IMAG0049.jpg

Another View of the Castle

Part 4 to come soon

Here is PArt 4

The daytime Character's Parade at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World, The bubbles, if you wonder have A/C to keep those people cool, but what about the other ones, not fair IMHO

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

part 5 will come soon

maybe, we'll be in St. Augistine the weekend Before Christmas, going down to visit my parents for Christmas

So you might pass by me too. Small world, huh???

You could be walking past or even talking to several STF members and not even know it!! Just by coming to St. Augustine, FL!

UnicornHunter

Me

GanahFereoh (my brother in law.. he did not post here much, and it was a long while ago)

EmilSoong (my sister, her banner would sometimes be seen in the rotation. She occasionally drops in here)

wookieofborg (my brother, only posted a few times back middle of last year. But still a member nonetheless)

Hey I noticed it was kinda stormy in the pics at the beach? What time of year was that? And do you remember where (meaning which beach access road you guys went on)

Why I ask is my mom, sister, niece and I frequented the beach this summer. So I was just kinda curious.

it was the 1st week of August I was there, it was just a fast quick storm, we entered right where the Construction is going on and they made a makeshift beach access path

it was the 1st week of August I was there, it was just a fast quick storm, we entered right where the Construction is going on and they made a makeshift beach access path

:blush: That was one of the places we would go to the beach at. And yeah, one day was a kinda stormy day in August. Cool.

you reply to her and not to me??? to quote the former hurricane...."WHATS UP WIT DAT??"

no offense yillara :laugh:

None taken :frusty:

Nice pics man...you have a great lookin girl.

Later Days

I know! Why do you think shes hanging around with him though???............ :laugh:

I am a god thats why

I was gona upload the rest of the good pics I had, but Photobucket is being anal tonight

LOL.....From now on we'll just call you.......

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
MIIISSSSTTTEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......................................DRAGONWRANGLERRRRRRRRRRRR......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DRAGONWRANGLERRRRRRRRR.............