Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Do you they affect you too?

Do slow music and endings of sad movies make you cry?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do slow music and endings of sad movies make you cry?

• Yes, all the time. Especially the Titanic.
    • Sometimes.
    • No, never. I laughed at the Titanic!

sure, I'm human. I admit that I don't get sad everytime there is a sad ending, but I do occasionally turn on the waterworks. Not to the point that I'm crying so loud that the person next to me can hear, but tears do occasionally fill my eyes if it's a good movie or song

like I keep saying with Similitude today, it had slow sad music with a very sad story, I caught myself just about :veryangry:

Edited by Gamera

Some movies make me cry.. like the ending of Nemesis, Glory, movies like that.

Or movies like the Secret Garden or A Little Princess (yeah children's stories, but the scene I tear up at is quite an emotional scene).

The Disney's version of A Christmas Carol would make me cry when I was growing up... when Scrooge is shown Tiny Tim's parents mourning his loss. I am a big fan of Mickey Mouse, so as a child that scene was quite upsetting for me. Nowadays it still sometimes will bring a tear to my eye.

Songs, yeah definately. There is one song recently, for some odd reason it makes me cry. It is in Korean, and I cannot readily translate it and I love listening to the song... so I did a search on the English translation of the lyrics. Only served to make me cry more... the subject matter kinda strikes quite close to home for me.

Sometimes songs like "My Immortal" and "Missing" by Evanescence and other songs by other artists like these make me tear up as well.

Others that make me cry(or at least tear up a bit) remind me of a lost loved one, or situations from my past... or just are very emotional songs.

Some. It depends on how good the movie is. I lost it when I saw Moulin Rouge.

I make myself cry at the end of Snowman.

Snowman4.jpg

I have watched it on my very first Christmas and now I make a point of watching it every year. I sit there and cry on Christmas Night! :veryangry:

^ I haven't seen that movie in probably almost 10 years! I'm surprised anyone else knows about it. It is very sad, and my mom's favorite short film. I used to have it

Click For Spoiler
When the boy wakes up and his snowman friend has melted, it is very sad

I must admit that I harbour a secret hopeless romantic side and I cry during sad songs and movies. Especially the Titantic. I loved that movie and watched it so much, I almost have it memorized.

They sometimes effect me. It would have to depand on the music and what is on at the time.