Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Book Club?

Anyone interested in selecting a book and after everyone reads it having an online chat to discuss it. I personally prefer non-fiction but open to suggestions.

One book I know I want to read is "The Blank Slate" by Steven Pinker. Also curious about the book don't know exact title but Chinese discovering American in 1421

:) I can't afford to buy books all the time, but if you all read them then fill me in I would LOVE it. :)

:) I can't afford to buy books all the time, but if you all read them then fill me in I would LOVE it. :)

I get most of my books from the library. I can't afford them either.

Guest Ktrek

Funny that you should mention this!!! Just in the last couple of weeks a sister group has been formed off the Star Trek Books Yahoo email list. It's called the "Star Trek Reading Group" and what you are suggesting is taking place as we write. They are looking for members to join and book nominations are open until Friday at midnight. Then there will be two runoffs to determine what the first book will be. You can join the group here:ST Reading group If you are interested in discussions about Star Trek books in general you can join this group:Star Trek Books Both are pretty active. I would really like to see more members in the reading club. Anyone who wants to join come on over and sign up!!!

Ktrek