Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Olympic Sport you'd like to try

OK, when I say Olympic sport youd like to try, I don't mean just at the Olympic level.... For instance, I was competitive gymnast(retired from competition 6/98, from the sport 6/03)...that is an Olympic sport, that would count... I like figure skating(even though I have only skated twice: when I was 5 and when I was 18).

So which sports would YOU like to try? Winter or Summer...

Me: skeleton,

luge,

ski jumping(I know women don't compete in the Olympics in this sport, but hey),

speed skating(would love to do this on ice, I loved speed skating on my roller skates);

pairs figure skating(I love the lifts and tosses they do!);

diving(yes I do this for fun, but I would love to train to do the more difficult dives, I can somersault, but need to learn to go head first not feet first)

short distance running(50, 100, 200m, I would say hurdles but tried them, I swear I am too short!)

You're so ambitious, Yillara!! :) My list is a little shorter. I'd just go for figure skating and swimming. :(

Stardate:213515.7

I would do Skeleton,luge,or swimming.They have baseball in the summer olympics dont they?I would do that too.

oh! i forgot hockey!!! i would love to be on the olympic hockey team. i used to play hockey and now regret quiting it. lol.

and i play curling. thats an olympic sport.

oh! i forgot hockey!!! i would love to be on the olympic hockey team. i used to play hockey and now regret quiting it. lol.

OMG! Curling! I got so into watching that during the Salt Lake Games, luckily they had so much coverage of that on TV!

Figure skating and gymnastics.

Just the way's they can move their bodies! I'd love to be able to try it. I'm not sure if bicycle racing is an olympic sport, but if it were, I'd love to do that. :)

I've done skiing and actually rode the olympic bobsled course at Lake Placid and Skating. I'd say probably the Ski jump or the Bobsled at a faster rate of speed.

OMG! Curling! I got so into watching that during the Salt Lake Games, luckily they had so much coverage of that on TV!

ya curling is actually really fun. its hard too. lots of stradegy.

Figure skating and gymnastics.

Just the way's they can move their bodies! I'd love to be able to try it. I'm not sure if bicycle racing is an olympic sport, but if it were, I'd love to do that.  :)

Yes, bicycling is an olympic sport(however it is on a track-an inclined track)

Gymnastics was always fun..."was" I am still tryingto get used to that idea....retirement is so tough!!!

Luge or bobsled.

I like the speed. It'd be fun shooting along the track at 85 m.p.h.

Before Mandy was born i did a lot of snow boarding,mostly indoors coz holland is flat lol...so i guess you could say i would love to do that at olypic level or bob slee coz that is pretty fast :laugh:

I would love figure skating. I mean wow that is fun too look at I need to get those skates on!