Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Happy Birthday Bush

Happy Birthday Bush

He is 57 years old today

story.bush.bday.ap.jpg

(Pic from CNN)

President Bush marked his 57th birthday Sunday with a visit to church, drawing birthday greetings along the way.

Bush attended services at St. John's Church across Lafayette Square from the White House.

He seemed in good spirits, chuckling at jokes that the Rev. Spencer M. Rice sprinkled into his sermon.

A lay minister said a prayer for Bush, along with other government officials. But Bush was not mentioned in the list of birthdays the congregation was celebrating.

As Bush left the church, reporters shouted "Happy birthday!" to him.

"Thank you," Bush said, smiling. "I was hoping someone in the crowd would recognize it."

The president leaves Monday on a five-day trip to Africa.

--CNN

{Just a side note: this topic is not about debating if you like him or not or agree with his policies or not . . . .}

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I just can't wish him a happy bithday,I'd be lying. He scares me too much and I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.

I'll let his daughters have a drink for him instead,I heard on Entertainment Tonight they have a new drinking game they've been playing lately.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT !!!

I just can't wish him a happy bithday,I'd be lying. He scares me too much and I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.

I'll let his daughters have a drink for him instead,I heard on Entertainment Tonight they have a new drinking game they've been playing lately.

Well like I stated I’m not posting this topic for a discussion on if you agree with his policies or not. (No offense if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it because this specific topic is not the place. And even if someone like Bill was in office I still would wish him a happy birthday because I am mature enough to do that . . . . I would never wish him(/her) an “unhappy” one just because I don’t agree with the person in question)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

(As long as Bush doesnt invade Canada, I'm happy. Lol. (But could you please drop the whole Mad Cow border situation - there was only ONE COW INFECTED IN ALL OF CANADA! and the whole soft wood lumber tariffs. What ever happened to free trade?) But other than that, have a happy birthday, Bush!)

Doh, I guess I'm late, but Happy Birthday President Bush.

This is the first President that's had the same birthday as me (that I know of). :)

Doh, I guess I'm late, but Happy Birthday President Bush. 

This is the first President that's had the same birthday as me (that I know of).  :)

WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKUROSU! Ill start a thread!