Sign in to follow this  
Turak

Everyone need a little humor

I really enjoyed Stone Trek!! B) :blink: :wacko:

I found this page of Star Trek Humor earlier...There are some REALLY funny parodies listed here...good for a laugh :(

I love the pulsating way the green on green glows... or am I the only one that sees it?? :)

I clicked on the link for the Star Trek bloopers. My computer paused for a minute, like it was looking for them, then nothing. Did I do something wrong? Someone help please! I wanna see them!!

I love the pulsating way the green on green glows... or am I the only one that sees it??  :)

I hadn't realized that happened...it's the simple things in life :(

I found this page of Star Trek Humor earlier...There are some REALLY funny parodies listed here...good for a laugh :(

I love the pulsating way the green on green glows... or am I the only one that sees it?? :)

I like it too. How do you get it to do that?

I just LOVED the Star Trek TNG bloopers I found somewhere on the page the link brought me to....

Patrick Stewart yelling : OH S*** !!! That's so GREAT I laughed so much and I can't stop watching this....

:)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I found this page of Star Trek Humor earlier...There are some REALLY funny parodies listed here...good for a laugh :)

I love the pulsating way the green on green glows... or am I the only one that sees it?? :(

ya ive noticed that pulsating before. its cool.

Just clicking on the site is hillarious. The name like Mr.T vs Kirk. I will definately explore this site further. :)

All the sites were great, however the bloopers were the best. The "New Zoo Revue" was hysterical. I watched that show as a kid and never had a clue. :)

Well maybe I did. :)