Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

FANCY STUFF

:o WHATS WITH ALL THIS FANCY STUFF IN NEW MEMBERS???? HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT DOING ALL OF IT?

B) I JUST MIGHT NEED LESSONS ON HOW TO DO.

:blink: BECAUSE, ALL OF YOU WHO CAN DO THIS, WELL IT'S MAKING ME :wacko: CRAZY. B)

I am assuming you are referring to the flash files that have been posted by a number of people. There are a number of programs available including Macromedia Flash and Swish which can create these graphics. VBG, ddillard and myself are all using Swish (www.swishzone.com) to create the files. You need to have a file transfer program or some other way to upload the files to the internet to post them on the boards.

Most internet providers will include an amount of webspace with your account that you can upload files to. A file transfer program may be suggested by them. I use a free ftp called WS_FTP link to download which is a very easy one.

Swish can be downloaded at Swish but is not free although there are other ways of obtaining the program at no cost (nudge nudge wink wink). Swish is a very easy program to use as well.