Sign in to follow this  
removed

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA /\

It's the new one, ladies and gentlemen. And trust me, it's going to be a good one.

I am so pumped for it. Sadly it was just delayed until april, but still I am so hyped.

Look at the beautiful screenshots here: ZELDA UNIVERSE

Anyone a fan of Zelda?

tforce.gif

Edited by bysty

:D OMG.... :ooh4:

Yeah, I could say I am a bit of a Zelda fan... pretty much have played all of them so far(even if it was just a demo version. And you gotta count Super Smash Bros Melee, since Link, Zelda, Shiek & Young Link are all in there. Did not play Soul Calibur II though, my mom, sister, brother in law and brother did). I will be looking into this one more than likely

Zelda games are know for being the best they can be. So, the push back to April must mean that they think it's not ready and I'm sure we don't want this one to flop like other games that have come out in the last years. I personal like the hold off so I can save some money to get it*poopr person*. I am a very big Zelda fan and I still hate the fact they made him blond... he use to be brown.

I' m a Fan of Zelda even though I still have the 2 N64 games ("classic compared to the Game Cube now I suppose")

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

:P :D:heart::D