Sign in to follow this  
Validus

Kronos Locked

Am I the only one who finds the locking of an entire forum without just cause a bit ridiculous?

I would publicially ask VaBeachguy to have a long talk with Mr "Alterego" about enacting Big Brother tactics like a dictator. Nothing happened in Kronos to warrent the forum being locked...

Christians who use censorship tactics to limit freedom of discourse is exactly what happened to Galileo and now its happening here on a webpage in the early part of the 21st century and it isn't right.

By blocking debate of the topics at hand, Christians are simply confirming the worst suspicions the rest of us have about them.

Why do you blame everything on Christians? Christians didn't close the forum, Alterego did. Perhaps Alterego received a vision from big fat Buddha telling him to do so.

Validus, get a life. he's giving us a break from petty infighting, name calling derision, and judgementalism, which you seem to have in spades. Get over it, and yourself and plaes become a better person. I condone AE's descision. So... off with ya.. or I'll bring my slipper out of hiuding and tan your stupid arse.

Validus, get a life. he's giving us a break from petty infighting, name calling derision, and judgementalism, which you seem to have in spades. Get over it, and yourself and plaes become a better person. I condone AE's descision. So... off with ya.. or I'll bring my slipper out of hiuding and tan your stupid arse.

346690[/snapback]

*sigh*

I don't recall beig petty or calling anyone by a "name". Your condescention and your support of such a decision speaks ill of your character if you really think that was what was going on there.

I'm also not impressed by your threat, which is something that proves my point far more then it proves yours.

well jeez your humourless to boot. the 'threat' was a joke!

but trust me a fair5 few of your actions have been less than stellar.

Why do you blame everything on Christians? Christians didn't close the forum, Alterego did. Perhaps Alterego received a vision from big fat Buddha telling him to do so.

346688[/snapback]

Ya know what? Your absolutely right....Christians have never done anything to anyone that was harmful in 1,600 years of history. All those burned witches, 400 years of black slavery, the slaughter of the American Indians, the KKK, the Jim Crow Laws, the current mess in Iraq...

-all just an anti-Christian hoax. Thanks for setting me right on those points, Kor.

well jeez your humourless to boot. the 'threat' was a joke!

but trust me a fair5 few of your actions have been less than stellar.

346694[/snapback]

If I want humor I'll go to Monty Python, thank you.

Am I the only one who finds the locking of an entire forum without just cause a bit ridiculous?

I would publicially ask VaBeachguy to have a long talk with Mr "Alterego" about enacting Big Brother tactics like a dictator.  Nothing happened in Kronos to warrent the forum being locked...

Christians who use censorship tactics to limit freedom of discourse is exactly what happened to Galileo and now its happening here on a webpage in the early part of the 21st century and it isn't right.

By blocking debate of the topics at hand, Christians are simply confirming the worst suspicions the rest of us have about them.

346686[/snapback]

AE gave a pretty good reason for locking Kronos. I suggested that he do this a few weeks ago. The locking of Kronos is not permanent. He just wants a break. I understand how he feels. Lately, the behavior in Kronos has been quite childish. The behavior has not fit the name in a while. To be honest. Kronos was getting boring. It was more like Fereginar.

Edited by Data

May i say one thing to you Validis : :rolleyes:

And you Alterego- :rolleyes:

(It was about time)

May i say one thing to you Validis : :rolleyes:

And you Alterego- :lol:

(It was about time)

346705[/snapback]

Well, thanks for your support Tina. :rolleyes:

Well I for one don't like someone pointing fingers at me for something I didn't do.

When people have to always have something negative to say about other, and are pointing the fingers, perhaps they need to look at themselves.

Me thinks me is agreeing with those whoo condone the non permanant shutting. WE ALL needed a break, you may not have we did. I may (probably) was a name caller, i retaliated a fair bit. but we NEEDED a break. Hats off AE.

Validus, all of those things.... were done by extremists! You know what that is? Ex-Trem-Ists... which means that they believe in fanatical ideals... Just like Al-Quada (or however you spell it) That doesn't mean that all christans are like that... I have to say, i don't like you prejudice for all christians... Also, i condone AE's decision, and if you don't like... you can go away.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

No problem Validus- After all it was *you* who couldn't let some arguments die( yes i did some in the past-But did kronos close..Uh no)

And King and UH and every other person that floated around Kronos trying to prove they were right- Sure we all have our arguments but enough was enough

So there- pettiness leads to a humbling experience- The Black hole of nothingness

Which pisses me off because i had a couple of good threads lined up for Kronos :rolleyes:

No problem Validus- After all it was *you* who couldn't let some arguments die( yes i did some in the past-But did kronos close..Uh no)

And King and UH and every other person that floated around Kronos trying to prove they were right- Sure we all have our arguments but enough was enough

So there- pettiness leads to a humbling experience- The Black hole of nothingness

Which pisses me off because i had a couple of good threads lined up for Kronos :rolleyes:

346714[/snapback]

Well that's my point. -and for the record, I don't think trying to prove a point automatically means that you're being "petty". By that logic I guess Copernicus and Darwin must be the most petty people in History. That's just silly. :rolleyes:

Hey!!!

What did I say???

The posts I made yesterday were my first on Qo'Nos for about two months!!!!

I stick to my own thread on this site and use StarTrek.COM for Star Trek discussions.

Whatever happened on Qo'Nos is not my problem.

I am agreeing with king for a change. Not his fault this time. We all know who the finger of blame belongs to. Oh yes you know her

Click For Spoiler
THATS RIGHT ME