Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Star Trek: Nemesis DVD

I finally got the DVD Saturday, woo-hoo! :laugh: I watched it Sunday and plan on watching the bonus materrial tomorrow. I do have something I'd like to say though before I comment on both my 2nd viewing of the movie as well as the bonus features...

Those who have the DVD, use the scene selection to go to the end credits. Fast forward to where the actors are credited while flying through the star-field. After the main actors are creddited, let us know what "special" creddit gets lumped in, despite the character's small role. :laugh:

Those who have the DVD, use the scene selection to go to the end credits.  Fast forward to where the actors are credited while flying through the star-field.  After the main actors are creddited, let us know what "special" creddit gets lumped in, despite the character's small role. :laugh:

Chipoodle?? (That means "Huh?" :laugh:)

I had the DVD about 5 - 10 minutes after it was first put on the shelves (appx. 12:10am May 20th). I have not seen the movie in about 4 days(and as we all know I skip a certain scene, but did go through the credits)...so, the details are not that clear...are you referring to Bryan Singer (or Whoopi Goldberg)?

and as we all know I skip a certain scene

Ok....alittle Creepy

Why even bother with watching the movie then? wink.gif

It is not creepy, I watch all but the final scene on the Scimitar. Then I watch the remaining minutes of the movie. Nothing creepy....first off, Data is my favorite so I hated seeing him go, and second...well, that is about it.

I have seen the entire movie 3 times, and I am much happier skipping the scene at the end on the Scimitar...which is the way I have seen the movie about 4 other times(personally,I dont like crying so much that I end up with a headache). Liked Nemesis a lot, but prefer watching First Contact.

about me saying Creepy..sorry...couldn't think of anything else...The Captain isn't the only one who needs sleep :laugh:

It just seems odd to me that you'd skip a part of the movie. Data's Dies So Heroicly. Sad...yes...but very uplifting..I think....

*Gets more Coffee*

about me saying Creepy..sorry...couldn't think of anything else...The Captain isn't the only one who needs sleep  :laugh:

It just seems odd to me that you'd skip a part of the movie. Data's Dies So Heroicly.  Sad...yes...but very uplifting..I think....

*Gets more Coffee*

Yes but when you've liked someone so much since you were seven, it kinda feels like your heart is being ripped out of your body. He has always meant so much to me...for SIXTEEN years now.

:laugh:

OK, but was I right, aws the special credit Bryan Singer? Now I really want to know...

OK, since no one caught it... When watching the end credits in the star field... after the main characters are credited, there's a special credit along with the big names:

Kate Mulgrew

As Admiral Kathryn Janeway

I just thought it was nice to see her cameo get special attention in the end credits. :laugh:

Nemesis will be released here in Germany on July 17th *happy* *happy* I will get it together with a so called "Picard-Box" (the best Picard-episodes with some SPECIAL FEATURES *more happy*).... Both things released the same day *sighs* that will be a LOOOOONG Jean-Luc-night..... :laugh: So I am really excited about the missing scenes...

And, I can understand that some of you did not watch Data's death... If Jean-Luc died, I would not be able to see this. It would be too sad for me :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

OK, since no one caught it...  When watching the end credits in the star field... after the main characters are credited, there's a special credit along with the big names:

Kate Mulgrew

As Admiral Kathryn Janeway

I just thought it was nice to see her cameo get special attention in the end credits. :laugh:

ok... :laugh: ...I had forgotten she was even in the movie. I guess I was not paying too much attention to her scene

She appeared only a short time on a monitor. She informed Jean-Luc about the new Romulan Praetor (if I am remembering that correctly).

Mrs. Captain Picard

She appeared only a short time on a monitor. She informed Jean-Luc about the new Romulan Praetor (if I am remembering that correctly).

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yes, I remember now.. it was just that I really did not remember her enough to think to look for her name in the credits...