Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

If It Were Real And You Were In Star Fleet

Which Ship Would You Like To Be A Crew Member Of?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ship Would You Like To Be A Crew Member Of?

• 22nd Century Enterprise (Captain Archer)
    • 23rd Century Enterprise (Captain Kirk)
    • 24th Century Enterprise (Captain Picard)
    • 24th Century DS9 (Commander/Captain Sisko)
    • 24th Century Voyager (Captain Janeway)
    • A Ship After The 24th Century
    • other

And why?

I'd like to be there where all of it began and see things for the first time so I would vote for being a crewman of NX-01. My second choice would to be stationed on DS9. So many new people coming in every day, you'd always see some one new

Hmm, I wouldn't want to be a Starfleet crewmember (I'd rather be a civillian), but if I had to, which I do, according to the poll, I would most certainly want to be under Jean-Luc's command... :) :lol: I guess in my case it's pretty obvious why. :hug:

Edited by Mrs.Picard

If it had to be one of the ships featured in a series, the Enterprise-D for sure. Picard is my second-favorite captain, and it's by a pretty narrow margin. (I think Janeway's marginally better.) And I like the setting of TNG. I wouldn't like to be stuck in the Delta Quadrant.

If it's just between those ships, I think I'd rather be on an Intrepid-class ship than a Galaxy-class.

DS9 for me. What an interesting place that would be to serve Starfleet. So many fascinating aliens go thru that station on a daily bassis. You never know what each day is going to bring. It has always seemed like an awesome place to be..No where else in the galaxy has a place called Quarks! And there is such a great crew there. I would enjoy working with all of them..Sisko is a great Captain. Like Bashir, DS9 is the posting I would request.

Plus it is closeby to my favorite Trek planet.. Bajor. And yeah, then there is Kira Nerys.. :lol:

A ship (of my own design and commanded by me :wink2: ) after the 24th century.

Second choice would be Voyager's era.

I guess I'd want to be on the DS9. It's a great opportunity for alot of action.

22nd Century 1.("Captain Archer's era")see how it all started.

or 23rd Century 2.("Captain Kirk's era")

3.Picard/Janeway in third place("24th Century")

4.Sisko last spot ("24th Century")

-----------------------------------------

A Ship Of my own design and Commanded by me after the 24th Century.

Make it So!/ Let's See What's Out There Engage!!

:) :lol: :hug: :)

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

24th Century, either the ENT-D or ENT- E (if it was the E, then prior to Nemesis!!! Data HAS to be there, since he is my favorite).

The Next Generation, was my favorite of the series and what I grew up with (also the Original Series, but TNG was what I liked the best). The atmosphere of the D & E, from what I watched is an atmosphere I would not mind being in. Definately would work in the Science department, gotta love the sciences :lol: And that would allow me to work with my favorite crewmember, and maybe I could actually get good enough on my clarinet that he would allow me to join their music group(never remembered how many pieces were in it at their performances, like in "In Theory" which is why I simply said music group).

Edited by Yillara_Soong

If I were in Starfleet I would want to serve under Jean-Luc Picard. Any ship but preferably the Enterprise-D. As with Yillara, the Enterprise-E if Data is there. I also wouldn't turn down the Stargazer.

My second choice would be to serve under Jonathan Archer on the NX-01.

Third choice, on Voyager under Kathryn Janeway.

I'd like to serve in the TOS-era.

It would be equally fun serving with Pike or Kirk,or even with Commodore Wesley on the Lexington.

Just as long as I wasn't assigned to Constellation,Intrepid,Defiant,or any of the other ship's destroyed on TOS. :lol: