It really wasn't that controversial was it TUH? I know it didn't bother me at all. It fit well with the story and was well played by the actor. I enjoyed the episode..

It really wasn't that controversial was it TUH? I know it didn't bother me at all. It fit well with the story and was well played by the actor. I enjoyed the episode..

345652[/snapback]

No, it wasn't really controversial and it was believable - nothing like what original spoilers suggested. Still it was surprising to watch

Click For Spoiler
(- from what I understand it was hard to film too)

I think Duet showed excellence in writing, directing and acting...when all come together like that - it's wonderful. Hewlett is just so terrific.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I watched it here at home with Mom (who tapes all eps of SGA). She edited it out, but I didn't see much need for controversy over it. It was kindof funny and it fit the plot. *shrug*

The only live action shows I watch are SG1 and SGA so I have to say it was very good. And the reason for me only watching those is because of reallity TV.

what happened? no one has answered the question yet.

345755[/snapback]

I sent you a pm...

For everyone else:

The Scifi channel will be rerunning the first six eps of season three on Aug 23rd. If you missed this ep - it was a good one.