Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Voyager Cast

B) I miss Voyager a lot. Sure wish I could see more of the cast in some of the current TV shows. Jerri Ryan, and the young Lady who played Naomi Wildman are the only two that have current weekly roles that I know of. I saw the "Doctor" once this past season, but I can't remember where. But, I've not seen anyone else since Voyager ended. Does anyone have any information about what some of the other Voyager stars are doing? I really miss this series. So I realy miss the cast. :lol:

Stardate:213499.9

Do you get reruns????They come on around here at 2300(11:00)on Fox around here.

:dude::dude:MOST ARE WORKING IN THE THEARTER/PLAYS THE DOC, THE CAPTAIN. RB SEEMS TO HAVE RETIRED. WANG/HARRY I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE IS UP TO. ROXANN IS DIRECTING SOME OF THE ENTERPRISE SEGMENTS. TOM/McNEIL IS AT HOME WITH HIS FAMILY. TIM RUSS/TUVOK IS MAKING MUSIC CD, AS HE IS A SINGER. :laugh::laugh:

Let's see...

Kate Mulgrew is, at the moment in New York, still doing her one woman play about Kathrine Hepburm, I think it's schedualed to end July 13th.

Robert Duncan McNeill is doing some directing, including something called Dead Like Me that is going to be on Showtime.

Roxann Dawson has also taken her turn at directing, mostly on Enterprise (Dawn and Bounty) she also did a Charmed episode, Lucky Charmed

Jeri Ryan appeared with Michael Dorn as two of the presenters at the Fouth Annual Hollywood Make-up Artis and Hair Stylists Guild Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 16.

Those are the ones I know of. :laugh:

I would like the cast to come back all together for a VOY update episode, nothing for continuation, but what the doctors name will be (if it is Joe and he marries that beautiful blonde), see if Torres' daughter is still apart of that Klingon Council, etc.... VOY had a dynamic cast and their show was a little un-sci-fi, had a lot of emotion and romance as well.

I think it will be awhile before Torres' daughter can be a part of the Klingon High Council, because right now she is only a couple of years old. Besides, it's not likely that the timeline will remotely ressemble the alternate timeline we saw in the last episode, End Game. I say this because we saw an alternate timeline in the last episode of TNG, All Good Things, and it has not turned out at all like that alternate timeline.

VOY had a dynamic cast and their show was a little un-sci-fi, had a lot of emotion and romance as well.

This is what I loved so much about Voyager. :spock: