Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If Star Trek were to end...

CANCEL ALL OF TREK!!!!! :) better find the guys in the nice white coats for me! :) :) :( My chest hurts just thinking about it!

TREK LIVES! :) :( :)

I'd live, but i would NOT enjoy it, however that is always more stories to write, hell i have SEVEN on tap now!!!!

End of Trek?? Heck no..as Lessa said there are plenty of stories to write...Hey even I have one that has been in the works for 12 years(finally have the courage to write it down). Plus there are the shows on reruns, and the movies to watch on DVD... so, nope Star Trek is not gone(especially TNG, for me!)

star trek will live on forever, if not on tv, then in our hearts.

if it were to go off the air though, i would do a bit of *ss-kicking at paramount. lol.

seriously though, i would be pretty mad. i would at least send a few letters to paramount. if enough fans complain, then itll never end.

(and how could they end star trek? there would be so many fans angry at paramount and im sure a couple death threats from the more obsessed fans. lol.)

I would be upset but I would live. :)

Life would go on for me but others may not take it that well. :)

Startrek will never die. Look how long it's been going on for so far. Anyway got all on DVD and VHS, so it wouldn't really bother me. just watch them over and over and over and etc.