Sign in to follow this  
ensign_beedrill

Shatner in Brad Paisley Video

I was watching CMT (Country Music Television) the other day when the video for Brad Paisley's newest hit, "Celebrity," came on. I rarely watch music videos, so this was the first time I had seen it. It was so funny! And, William Shatner was in it! Other guest stars in the video are Jason Alexander, The Bachelorette's Trista Rehn, and Little Jimmy Dickens.

"Celebrity" is basically a song about how stupid reality TV shows are and the pathetic lives of celebrities. The song is currently number seven on Billboard's top country hits. It's a great song and it's very upbeat.

It's an extremely funny video. It had me laughing all the way through. And William Shatner's parts were just hilarious. You can view the video here. The song is on the left side of the page under the title "More Videos" and can be viewed with either 'Windows Media Player or RealPlayer. If you do watch it, be sure to watch it all the way through. It's not done after the car part when the song ends.

Isaw this one on CMT! it is a scream!!!! plus, i just downloaded the song not to long ago because I like the song about as equally as the video.

Funny video..Thanks for sharing it..I like the song too..Shatner was funny in it.. :lol: