Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue

Hey Everyone!

Great Forum You've got here :P!

My Names Leanne, 15/f/London,Uk.

watch the show on a regular basis lmao! One of only four programmes I actually watch on Tv. ( inc. Drake and Josh, Stargate Sg1, and the Sleepover Club ( don't ask lmao )) B)

Fave Films ( apart from Trek films! ) again would be Stargate.. ( isn't it funny how Michael and james actually look really alike!! (and both hot)) , Van Helsing, Secret Window, Finding Neverland, From hell ( god no connection here at all :cheers: ) xD The Fifth Element, Batman films... erm yeah along those lines lol. and the old disney films like Aladdin... everybody loves Aladdin!

erm.. Musically I'm a bit of retard.. (yeah like I haven't been before this point)

Hanson, Kaci, Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban, Manson, Dolly Parton, Jesse McCartney, Drake Bell, Elton John, Aerosmith, Velvet Revolver, Blue, McFly, Guns N Roses, V, Jay Sean, Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Silverchair, Muse, Shania Twain, Steps... lol as ya do. Yeah maybe its best I don't go into this too deeply. :tear:

If you have gotten up to this point you are a better person than I! Lmao! Though tis very likely you are taller, since anybody with a short joke, however bad, tends to direct it towards me. Even if I am not ACTUALLY that small, Its everybody else fault for being related to Hagrid. .. *is even more retarded for just saying that*

Sorry If I ever come across as big headed or vein as my friends would tell me, ( as they gaze hopelessly into their mirrors plastering themselves with orange make up) , but come on people, I really am an undiscovered Genius LMAO!.. In my own little world atleast!

So yep, thats just a little insight into the world of me.. any more pounding questions I'm sure your dying to ask me( HA!) , then go right ahead...

btw groovy Smilies!! :tear: <<< HUGH! <3

LOL at 7 views.. Obviously people really do think I'm a retard! I am Nice honest! :cheers:

Thanks so much for replying it means alot to me, and thanks for your welcome! :tear: seems great so far! :tear:

*dances* Well atleast now I am not the only self proclaimed great person... xD

I wasn't self-proclaimed. :cheers:

Everyone on this site loves me so much that they decided to crown me as their King when I first got here. :tear:

I'd show you the thread where it happened but I think a glitch caused its deletion. :tear:

Of course, if you ask people they'll deny it, but that's because they are shy. B)

Let me guess.. thats your story and your sticking to it. lmao!

well I atleast, am self proclaimed, and proud!

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net!!!

Hope you enjoy it here......see you out there..109813389511021610615ib.gif

Welcome to a great Star Trek site. Hope you enjoy it here! I envy you being from London. I want to visit there again. Stargate is one of my faves too. See you on the boards or in chat!

hehe Thanks alot! ! :)

... and trust me, its not all that great when you actually live here. xD theres only so many times you can walk down the same histroical streets! ( Plus my parents both drive black cabs, I had to stare at huge maps of the place for about 8 years!! ) :)

Greetings to you, Blue, from California: Cultural train-wreck of the Western Hemisphere! :)

I used to live in Aberdeen up north from you. Being a Brit, were you ever a fan of shows like Blake's 7 or Red Dwarf?

Wowza!! thanks cara!! thats wicked haha :biggrin:

OOH Red Dwarf! Fantastic Show that is!! :bow: B)

untitled1copy7in.jpg

344602[/snapback]

Meh you're just creaping because I designed a graphic first! B)

Oh, and Blue, you are more than welcome. As a Multimedia student, I study graphic designing as part as my course. I designed it to welcome newbies here. :biggrin: :bow:

Welcome aboard, Blue. I'm Krissy, of the Phaserman Clan. Stick around long enough and you'll meet my sister and law and the goons...I mean Boys...I mean my husband and his brother...I love them all, I swear! (By the way, I am blonde, so forgive me if I do sound airheaded and ditzy at times)

Ha ha thanks everyone!! XD!! The Graphics are very goovy! B)

Lol i'd me nice to meet even more peeps! Lolza! .. and atleast you have an excuse! myne is just dyed bits! *hides* :biggrin: