Sign in to follow this  
stvoyagerfan

weird item on ebay

Click For Spoiler
This is he stupidest thing i ever heard MORONS Its sad and sick.

YOU have got to be kidding me James is rolling in his grave right about not and 5 people have bid on this oh please this is worst thing I have seen then my mom gossip mags she gets. :cheers:

Brian

*rethinks bidding on it* Uh.. yeah! That's the biggest BS I've ever seen!

I CANNOT BELIEVE STAR TREK COLLECTORS HAVE NOT JUST ATTACKED THIS AUCTION

Because we aren't stoopid...

UPDATE: the auction ended yesterday. the winning bid was a womping $3.15 not including shipping and handling. i hope the "lucky winner" enjoys their crap.

tm

UPDATE ! The toast has had some "Trouble With Tribbles" however they only got a few of the crumbs before we wrapped the toast in space age plastic. We had a shipment of grain that came in and they are thankfully distracted with that.

HELP us to make the Journey to the Pulse... Click Here To Watch This Item

Who Will End Up With The Toast & Certificate?

Will They Send The Toast To It's Final Mission?

Will Someone With A Space Rocket In A Symbolic Gesture Send It To Space One Day?

The Mission Has Just Started.

:tear:

THANKS TO OUR 41 WATCHERS SO FAR. MY SON IS JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH ENTHUSIASM. THANKS TO OUR BIDDERS AS WELL ! DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK A QUESTION. WE CAN BEAM THE ANSWER UP TO YOU PRETTY QUICKLY.

If you found yourself here you may be intrested in our mission..so please.... it is free to watch and all you have to do to watch us is to Click Here

:laugh::bow: :bow:

When voyagerfan first post this, I checked the link to eBay and then did a search there and discovered there were other people selling toast with images too. It's not just a Trek thing. LOL

Well I don't think it's distasteful but I do think it's a complete and utter waste of money and time. Why anybody would pay for this is beyond me.