Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Trek Life

I still can't grasp the concept of a super-nerd like Carl being able to date a hottie like Eve. That rarely works like that in the real world.

I may be stating the obvious here but THEY ARE CARTOONS!! At least when I think someone is hot they are usually flesh-and-blood human beings.

Thank you Captain Obvious! I'm sure most of us here never realized that........ :huh:

I may be stating the obvious here but THEY ARE CARTOONS!! At least when I think someone is hot they are usually flesh-and-blood human beings.

:huh: Yes we know..I still would like to meet someone like Eve in the real world.. :(

Well gee whiz, the way some of you go on about the Trek Life girls being hot makes me wonder if you would know what to do with *real* girls.

They really aren't even that cute, unless you like the whole gigantic mouth and uneven eyeball thing. There is also no way necks that thin can support heads that big.

:huh: I've been laughing harder at Kor Kringles infatuation with that drawing of a woman more than at the comics themselves for months. At every new strip, I find myself hoping it is about Kate just so I can watch him lose it over her. :( *sides split from laughing*

:huh: I've been laughing harder at Kor Kringles infatuation with that drawing of a woman more than at the comics themselves for months. At every new strip, I find myself hoping it is about Kate just so I can watch him lose it over her. :( *sides split from laughing*

And yet Kor calls ME a pervert!

Give me a break here guys! I've been married for 23 years. I'm not supposed to look at other women so cartoon women are all I've got! ......... :lol:

Give me a break here guys! I've been married for 23 years. I'm not supposed to look at other women so cartoon women are all I've got! ......... :huh:

That makes about as much sense as arguing that a 23-year old stripper is less taxing on your marriage than an 18-year old one.

Hey, at least it got Kor talking about someone other than that blond chick.

Her name is Kate Stevens.......and she's REAL........she even has her own advice column over at StarTrek.com.........they wouldn't lie to me would they?

Kate is a freelance writer who offers her advice on a wide range of subjects drawn from her own Trek life experiences. The views and opinions expressed by Kate are hers and hers alone... and trust us, she has opinions! Click here to send your question to Kate.

http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/20070...gray/120x90.gif