Sign in to follow this  
Conundrum

Final post

This will probably be deleted or closed.

I don't care.

I'd like to say,it's been great meeting many of you and posting with you,Kor37,Lord Of the Borg,The Unicorn Hunter,Tal Shiar....many more.

I won't be a member of a site that allows a racist to post whatever she likes,no matter how offensive or inflamatory,while "warning" members who try and defend themselves,or their religious preference from a ranting anti-Christian bigot.

If anyone needs to see what I'm referring to,check Qonos...if the threads haven't been deleted yet.

I'll be posting at starwarsfans.net exclusively from here on out.Maybe I'll see you there.At least,that board has effective moderation.

I'm sorry to hear that anyone would leave, but to leave like this... I do feel sorry for you even if I do not know you very well.

"See you out there..."

Sorry to hear that your leaving... There are lots of nice people here,. but like on any board, we have our share of wierdos to! Maybe i'll see you over at SWF.net, my SN is LordOfTheClones! (also, check out www.stargatefans.net !)

Its all up to the person

if you come across one way

You will be handled accourdingly

"accordinly"?

I mean it in general

Or by a moderator

I should know this firsthand- I use to be a "bad" type of person.. I learned that people will treat you the way you act

I hate to see you go,but can't blame you at all.

I have PM'ed VBG,and so have other members regarding what has happened with your thread,and what's been allowed to happen in other topics both in and out of Qonos.

We'll see what he has to say. :lol:

This thread is actually more of the same thing you did wrong in Kronos and will be closed after I get my say.

You should have kept talking in PMs, you would have heard the following:

Sorry if you think you got a raw deal but you didn't, the same would happen to anyone doing what you did.

I am sorry you saw something offensive but I cannot be there all the time, other things are happening and require my attention, especially today. Phew!

It is the responsibility of Kronos visitors to understand & adhere to the rules.

If someone breaks them, other members are not allowed to take matters into their own hands and flame the offender which is just what you did on two different threads.

Did you get offended? Yes you did but you went about getting satisfaction in the incorrect way, the unlawful way, the way that results in the thing you are so ticked off about now; getting in trouble.

Lastly, starting threads about other members is also not allowed. (as in this one but I am going to let it slide with this warning; take complaints about me to other Staff or VBG, not to the membership)

Your topic was closed because of lack of tact, it would serve only as a place you and your antagonist would carry on the fight from the previously closed thread for fighting. You should have tried crafting a new thread about the topic which did not so blatantly invite your enemy to pick up the old argument right where it left off.

I hope you can see the logic of reconsidering your hasty, emotional decision to leave; you are still welcome here.