Sign in to follow this  
Eratosthenes

Free Custom Sigs!

I, unlike others, will put no limits or req's on what you have to say. The more specific you are, the more you'll probably like the outcome...but generic posts are fine. Also, there's no need for you to tell me where to find information on your theme (unless you want something specific)...I know how to use Google.

My default sig size is fairly large, so if you want a different size tell me.

:eekout:

Edited by Eratosthenes

Please, Surprise me. :eekout: What ever fits with what you know or what you think you know about me is fine.

I only ask it be no taller than about an inch, inch and half so I can have other sig elements without it all taking up much vertical space. And of course once added to my sig it must not horizontally warp screens set to low resolution.

Coming up! Lol, I checked your profile but yours is nigh-on to being identical to mine as far as interests and favorites go. (I also like Trek in all forms!)

If you're still bored when you've finished AE's, I'd be willing to give it a try. lol. Just let me know if you want to. :eekout:

Coming up! Lol, I checked your profile but yours is nigh-on to being identical to mine as far as interests and favorites go. (I also like Trek in all forms!)

339283[/snapback]

Thank you. :P

Lol! I was hoping you'd see that and take inspiration, Trek elements in it would be good. :laugh: And in case you missed it; I like gold. :eekout:

Ohh, you like gold...ok! *runs and makes another*

So far they're very Trekkish. Would you like any other styles?

Ace: I'm not quite sure what you mean...are you saying that you also want to make sigs, or that you want me to make one for you?

Hey Kermieeee

Could you make that sig thingy for me that you made.. Smaller? Maybe add Red Fraggle?

I got hate for it :P

Thanks

Ace: I'm not quite sure what you mean...are you saying that you also want to make sigs, or that you want me to make one for you?

339308[/snapback]

I was speaking to you and saying you could make one for me if you really wanted something to do. If so, just let me know. As you can see from the sig I have right now, I have no business making sigs :P .

Here you go Alterego!

Remember, if you want something resized, tweaked, revamped, or re-done from scratch...I don't mind at all! In fact, I like to tweak things!

If you absolutely hate them, tell me and I'll give it another go.

Click For Spoiler
alterego19fi.png

alterego29ar.png

alterego36ia.png

alterego41cz.png

alterego51kf.png

Tinadoll: Ok, I'll add your fraggles_red.gif right away!

Ace: I'm ready for yours! (in the future, you guys don't need to wait to post your requests.) Oh, and your sig isn't that bad. :P

EDIT:

In fact, I like to tweak things!

Like this stupid post that ended up all over the place. :P

Edited by Eratosthenes

Pretty much all of those are great, Eratosthenes :P . I'm loving Tina's :P .

Ok, so... me.

*thinks*

Click For Spoiler

Oh, and no rush whatsoever; I'm in no hurry.

Edited by Ace

Hey, erat, can i help with them? I'm not as good as you are, but i'm getting better at making sigs and stuff, and i got photoshop 7.0, so... maybe, if you want, i could help?

Ace: Sure! I'll do them tomorrow after I've gotten some slepp! (12:10 here.)

Tina: You're welcome!

LOTB: Don't mind at all. :P (just let me do at least some of them :P .)

Good Luck

I remember those

THEY SUCKED

Drink Coffee and have candy ready LOL

Okay, I might as well give it a try:

Click For Spoiler
I want the sig to be big

I absolutely LOVE Jadzia Dax/Terry Farrell

I like pastel colors

I want my seatripple in the sig (the Seatrooper smiley)

If you can, I want the military symbol in there too (smaller of course)

I like my SN to be as is, no capital letters

I love all aspects of water and aquatic life

I like Star Wars (Sith, Jango Fett, Slave I, orange lightsabers, Boga, TPM)

I like Peregrine and Miranda class ships

I absolutely LOVE bajorans

Those aren't demands, just notes. Telling you what I like to what you might want to add :P

Here you go Alterego!

Remember, if you want something resized, tweaked, revamped, or re-done from scratch...I don't mind at all! In fact, I like to tweak things!

If you absolutely hate them, tell me and I'll give it another go.

Click For Spoiler

Thank you Eratosthenes! :P (we need to get you a nick...) They are all cool in their own ways and I like em allot but I gotta go with the gold one (even though I am not sure just what it is :P but it looks cool) for now. How about a matching avatar set? (After those ahead of me of course)

I've saved them all to my PC and uploaded the one I'm now using to our server (waves at Hang) so you can take them down from yours if you need the space.

Thanks again! :P

I'll try out sea_troopers's sig... i dunno how good it will be, But i will try! If i dont get it done <well> in two days, then "The Frogger" can take it over...

Ugh, this is a really, really bad picture... you don't have to use it, it looks like crap... :P I would get "the frogger" to redo it.. I pretty much just found pictures on google of everything that you wanted, and put em onto one background..

Click For Spoiler
Seatroopersig.jpg

(wrong name, mah bad)

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

I'll try out sea_troopers's sig... i dunno how good it will be, But i will try! If i dont get it done <well> in two days,  then "The Frogger" can take it over...

Ugh, this is a really, really bad picture... you don't have to use it, it looks like crap... :P I would get "the frogger" to redo it.. I pretty much just found pictures on google of everything that you wanted, and put em onto one background..

Click For Spoiler
Seatroopersig.jpg

(wrong name, mah bad)

339509[/snapback]

That looks great :P But which ship is that?