Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Dragon Con, Atlanta, GA

Here is a partial list of guests for this year's Dragon Con:

• Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi, TNG)
  • Connor Trineer (Charles "Trip" Tucker III, ENT)
  • Robin Curtis (Saavik, ST3, Tallera, Gambit, TNG)
  • Louise Fletcher (Kai Winn, DS9)
  • Eugene Roddenberry Jr.

For a complete list check out their website at Dragon Con

great news, I may be able to go. I already have my mom wanting to go, she's a big Kevin Sorbo fan. Here's the ones we really look forward to seeing who's going to be there

LeVar Burton

Kevin Sorbo

Adam Baldwin

Tom Savini

Dean Stockwell

Lorenzo Lamas

Peter David

I wanna go! I wanna go! But I live several thousand miles away... :) My favorite band, the Crüxshadows, performs there almost every year, and I'd love to see them again.

Oh I'm so there lol and will be bring my star trek costumes :eekout: this will be my 4th time going and will be bring my girlfriend along, this will be her first time going to a convention she has never been to one so she will have a blast. Can't wait.

Brian

i wish i could go great lineup of guest. but no funds and no transportation. oh well there's always next year.

tm :P

Hey all

They just add a new guest well more then that LOL but Connor Trinneer with be there add another one autograph for me to get LOL and for those who are not going you will be missed and your right there is always next year. I will take alot of pics and will let you know when I have them up.

Brian

can you kidnapp conner for me. after you have him can you ups him to me. i'll pay. just kidding. i can't wait to see your pics and hear how things went. have a great time.

tm :lol:

28 more days until DragonCon man I can not wait I'm hoping to have my Movie uniform done with the chains added to it and my others uniforms too.

Brian