Sign in to follow this  

Hi there, 8247 here

As promised after your email, and mine to you...I hope you found it as funny as I did...Here I am. I need to go to bed now, but I wanted to register first to prove my good intentions.

Greetings.

I myself am a relative new comer to these shores. However in very short time I have been made to feel very welcome. Hopefully your experience will be similar.

PALL

Stoek

Welcome to the Boards. You will find that there are quite a few refugees from startrek.com here. Most have the same screen names so I'm sure you will recognize quite a few of the posters. Have fun!

Hey 8247!

welcome aboard! sooo, can we continue our love/hate over here? did you see my post to you over at Trek.com, the spam headquarters of the world? I saw yours about me. thank you. *hugs*

I still say the war is wrong. ok your turn,

:)

Hey 8247!

welcome aboard! sooo, can we continue our love/hate over here? did you see my post to you over at Trek.com, the spam headquarters of the world? I saw yours about me. thank you. *hugs*

I still say the war is wrong. ok your turn,

:)

I did see your post, but did you see mine called "Pro War Demonstrations"? :)

I think a lot of us have differing views on the war, and the ability to argue those opinions is what America is all about. I find political debates to be quite fun actually (Frustrating at times but fun).

When it's all said and done though, we all are Star Trek fans and we all want to see a new movie made. Of course that brings up another dabate... DS9, Voyager or TNG? LOL

I say DS9 all tha way! :) :)

Welcome to StarTrekFans.net 8247

Well for the war with Iraq and the debate that you are having I hope that you read my reply in the off-topic board under “war what is it good for” (or its called something like that)

Well I hope you enjoy this community!

And I look forward to chatting with you in the future

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome 8247!!! I'm sure you will like these boards :unsure: We are growing and so far virtually spam-free!!! And, here we have a special section for Off-Topic Discussions! Have fun discussing!!!

Welcome 8247! I am a refugee from ST.com, like my other Soong sisters (soong_girl, dsbs, and Lessa_Soong), we have had a great time in the last week here and three of us have been promoted to Lt. Commander in no time! So I think that you'll like it here. . . and the Off Topics Discussions are really great!

Sign in to follow this