Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Stargate SG-1 breaks more Sci-Fi Ratings

Reported at TGL by Chris Howell

From Sci-Fi Wire:

The June 13 two-hour seventh-season premiere of the SCI FI Channel original series Stargate SG-1 beat its cable competition with a 1.9 household rating, the network reported. The show delivered more viewers (2.43 million) than any season premiere of any series in SCI FI history.

The premiere also brought in more viewers than any episode of Stargate SG-1 in its entire cable run to date, the network reported. The premiere was the most-watched June telecast in the history of SCI FI and outshone its basic-cable competition, coming in at number one for the day in both persons 18-49 (1.35) and persons 25-54 (1.55), the network reported.

I taped it as I had to go to work I have not watched it yet. I know it has been a while since it aired just have not got around to it yet but what I have seen of it, it looks great maybe we can kidnap the writers for stargate and make them write for enterprise. :laugh:

Why can't Star Trek do that? :angry:

When that story Lollypop quoted says that Stargate got the highest ratings in SciFi history that means that network not all of science fiction history. Enterprises ratings are higher than that ranging from a 2.2 to 3.9 rating (3,370,000 - 6,260,000 viewers) for season 2.

When that story Lollypop quoted says that Stargate got the highest ratings in SciFi history that means that network not all of science fiction history. Enterprises ratings are higher than that ranging from a 2.2 to 3.9 rating (3,370,000 - 6,260,000 viewers) for season 2.

I knew she ment the network, but it seems ENT allways has bad ratings. :angry:

I knew she ment the network, but it seems ENT allways has bad ratings. :angry:

But they are better than Stargates.

I am so goin' to get killed for this, but ENT gets bad ratings 'cause it's a bad show ... MacGiver lives ... :angry:

I wonder If Season 8 will Out Do Season 7 in ratings when it Starts? :(

From What I've Read, The Script For The Planned Movie Has Been Split Into The Season 7 Finale And Season 8 Premire.

So It Had Better Be Good :(

I wonder If Season 8 will Out Do Season 7 in ratings when it Starts? B)

From What I've Read, The Script For The Planned Movie Has Been Split Into The Season 7 Finale And Season 8 Premire.

So It Had Better Be Good B)

Are going to do an 8th season?

I'm glad Daniel came back.

I love this show...from tonight's episode

Jack to Daniel when Daniel starts to get agitated "Daniel, go to your happy place"

I just love the humour in Stargate. B)

I am so goin' to get killed for this, but ENT gets bad ratings 'cause it's a bad show ... MacGiver lives ... :wow:

Well, I guess we are probably the minority Joeybear.

I agree . . . However, I do have some hope that the third season might turn around the show.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I love this show...from tonight's episode

Jack to Daniel when Daniel starts to get agitated "Daniel, go to your happy place"

I loved that too! The humor in the show is great!

I love all the Wizard of Oz and Star Trek references!