Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Death Test

There seems to be many opportunities for alien abduction on this board.... :)  B)

That might be part of " Wishfull thinking " :blink:

There seems to be many opportunities for alien abduction on this board.... :)  :blink:

That might be part of " Wishfull thinking " B)

*sigh*

I'm still waiting!!

spacecraft.gif

April 14, 2063

at the age of 84 years old.

On that date you will most likely die from:

Cancer (29%)

Heart Attack (16%)

Alcoholism (11%)

Alien Abduction (8%)

Contagious Disease (7%)

Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation (5%)

Hey, according to this I die 9 days after first contact! Sweet, I get to see Vulcans before I croak! :) B) :blink:

Hurrah someone has got Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation (5%) besides me.  :blink:

Do you know what it means ?  :)

Well I looked it up but I can't post it here, it's a little.....um.....ahem.....let's just say that if we die of this we're real freaks. B) :tear:

Hurrah someone has got Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation (5%) besides me.  :blink:

Do you know what it means ?  :)

Well I looked it up but I can't post it here, it's a little.....um.....ahem.....let's just say that if we die of this we're real freaks. B) B)

I've just looked it up, and I see what you mean. :tear:

There seems to be many opportunities for alien abduction on this board.... B)  :blink:

That might be part of " Wishfull thinking " :tear:

*sigh*

I'm still waiting!!

spacecraft.gif

Be careful what you wish for, I used to have that wish until one night I had a dream- In the dream a Flying Saucer was hovering about 5000 feet away and in the dream I thought; I wish it would come closer. Well it did come closer, in about 1,000,000th of a second it zoomed up to me and stopped right in front of me, my nose pressing against a window staring in at, at, at things, very creepy things! I know, just a dream. :)

October 21, 2050

at the age of 70 years old.

Cancer (14%)

Alien Abduction (11%)

Heart Attack (9%)

Alcoholism (9%)

Suicide (8%)

Horrible Accident (8%)

Drowning (8%)

Loneliness (5%)

yay I am going to die the oldest person in my family lol

There seems to be many opportunities for alien abduction on this board.... B)  :tear:

That might be part of " Wishfull thinking " B)

*sigh*

I'm still waiting!!

spacecraft.gif

Be careful what you wish for, I used to have that wish until one night I had a dream- In the dream a Flying Saucer was hovering about 5000 feet away and in the dream I thought; I wish it would come closer. Well it did come closer, in about 1,000,000th of a second it zoomed up to me and stopped right in front of me, my nose pressing against a window staring in at, at, at things, very creepy things! I know, just a dream. :)

:blink:

Weird dream...I don't usually remember mine. :alien:

There seems to be many opportunities for alien abduction on this board.... B)  :blink:

That might be part of " Wishfull thinking " :tear:

*sigh*

I'm still waiting!!

spacecraft.gif

You hope it was just a dream B) :) ..... " Have you had any missing time " ?

I had a dream about being abducted once, but I know it was just a dream because Elmo was there. That's what you get when you watch cartoons and star trek. elmo.gif

" Have you had any missing time " ?

Not that I can remember LOL! The > :) < was a joke, I have a vivid memory of waking up and telling it to my wife then laying there for hours thinking about it. If it did really happen then they covered their tracks as expertly as all those claiming they were abducted say they do.

Here's my info:

January 17, 2036 at the age of 72 years old.

Cancer (47%)

Homicide (8%)

Loneliness (7%)

Heart Attack (6%)

Suicide (5%)

Alien Abduction (5%)

Stardate:213482.8

I will die on July 11th(the day before my birthday,that sucks :laugh: )2054 at the age of 67.

I will kick the bucket on May 19, 2024 at the age of 64 years old

39% Cancer

9% Alcoholism

7% Heart attack

7% Horrible accident

5% Homicide

So, it seems that on May 19 2024 I will be getting drunk and feeling sorry for myself because I have cancer. I will decide to leave the bar because the chest pains are really starting to bother me. I'll stagger in to traffic, causing a man driving a really nice car to swerve to avoid hitting me. He will then get out of the car and blow my head off with his gun because my drunken *buttocks* caused him to wreck his primo wheels.

" Have you had any missing time " ?

Not that I can remember LOL! The > :laugh: < was a joke, I have a vivid memory of waking up and telling it to my wife then laying there for hours thinking about it. If it did really happen then they covered their tracks as expertly as all those claiming they were abducted say they do.

I have more. ;)

Waking up paralyzed with a sense of strange figure

Feeling of actually flying

Balls of light in room

Puzzling scars

;)