Sign in to follow this  
hangon

StoreWars video

I've seen that.

Man, I want to make a Star Wars video of my own, but I don't have the equipment and I don't know the first thing about making videos!

I've seen that.

Man, I want to make a Star Wars video of my own, but I don't have the equipment and I don't know the first thing about making videos!

332613[/snapback]

Ok dont laugh but there is a way...at a toy store you can buy the lego film making kit for on your computer and starwars lego,shooting it frame by frame and use'ing the program you get with the lego set you can make a starwars lego film 9.gif

6.gif

When that first came out I wanted more than anything to get it! But the price didn't agree. I really need to check that out, I do have ALOT of legos :(

When that first came out I wanted more than anything to get it! But the price didn't agree. I really need to check that out, I do have ALOT of legos :)

332966[/snapback]

Hehe i tryed to talk debbie into letting me buy it for Mandy lol but debbie is not that stupid :( :) ..but your right about that price it is a little on the expensive side but it is something i am really intrested in buying when i have enough money to miss.

I can't really find one of those anywhere. They aren't sold on Lego.com anymore, and eBay has them super expensive and in high demand :\