This movie airs on Scifi tonight at 9:00 p.m. - not typically the movie I'd watch but I try not to pass up an opportunity to see Hewlett onscreen (okay, Darklight was a challenge - thankfully I only had to watch five minutes).

And this is about what exactly? Tell me it's not a film about two snakes fighting.

And this is about what exactly? Tell me it's not a film about two snakes fighting.

332202[/snapback]

Well, it's on the Scifi channel - so there's a red flag

And,

it's named Boa vs Python, with a name like that expectations are quite low. :thumbs:

I think of this one of those actors have to pay bills career choices. Apparently in the past Hewlett has received a couple of Gemini nominations for Canadian television and a Golden Sheaf award for the Yorktown film festival. Unfortunately, I can only watch what the networks choose to air or I can possibly find at blockbuster - which isn't much.

Sheesh...no appreciation for true art! :)

B-grade horror films are the finest films on the planet Earth!

Bad FX,terrible acting,cheesy monsters,pretty girls....what more could you possible want? :)

Boa Vs. Python.....hehehe...I bought it on DVD a couple of weeks ago.Can't help myself.....I'm addicted to these kinds of movies.One day,I hope to actually be involved in the production of one of these straight-to-DVD late night chillers.It's be really cool to be killed by some goofy monster.Like a radioactive gerbil...or a two-headed man-eating chickenstein! :)