Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M_5

Greetings from the Ultimate Computer

It's nice to be back.I was a regular member here throughout the summer and fall of '03.Been through heck since then,but am much better now.Its really great to see so many of my old friends are still members.May post more often later.Until then,hello again.The Trekkie formerly known as Admiral PeeWee.

It's great to see you back, how are things going? Didn't you also have an uncle that was a member? I may be thinking of someone else on that though.

Howdy,VABeachguy.My uncle was "Subcommander Beavis".He passed away last year.

332092[/snapback]

I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

Welcome back and re-welcome aboard. I had some severe stressful periods in 2003-04. I hope most of your stress, troubles and sadness are behind you.

Hey, and welcome back!!! :)

My uncle was "Subcommander Beavis".He passed away last year.

:( I am very sorry to hear that.

It's nice to be back.I was a regular member here throughout the summer and fall of '03.Been through heck since then,but am much better now.Its really great to see so many of my old friends are still members.May post more often later.Until then,hello again.The Trekkie formerly known as Admiral PeeWee.

332070[/snapback]

Ultimate Computor? Hmmm....alright. Since the answer to life, the Universe and everything is 42...what's the question? :eekout:

332070[/snapback]

Ultimate Computor? Hmmm....alright. Since the answer to life, the Universe and everything is 42...what's the question? :laugh:

339282[/snapback]

I don't know....I'm not the Ultimate Computer,anymore. :eekout: