Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta returns!

Hi my name is Delta, some people may remember me, *waves* I haven't posted here since last October. We had a family bereavement and things were bad.

Things are much better now and I was really missing posting here so i'm back to chat about my favourite subject, Star Trek of course. :huh:

I'm still in shock at the cancellation of Enterprise. I live in the UK and they are currently showing the final season. I will miss it so much. :huh:

So a big Hi to everyone hope to see you around the boards. B) :o :lol:

Hi my name is Delta, some people may remember me

Like me and debbie could ever forget you :huh:

:o :o Glad to see you back Delta debbie says hi we are both sorry about the bereavement in the family B) :huh: ..i hope your ok,its really good to see you back!!!!!! :o :lol:

Hi my name is Delta, some people may remember me

Like me and debbie could ever forget you :huh:

B) :o Glad to see you back Delta debbie says hi we are both sorry about the bereavement in the family :o :o ..i hope your ok,its really good to see you back!!!!!! :huh: :)

331530[/snapback]

Thanks Hang and Debbie it's great to be back. :lol: B)

It's great to see you back! I look forward to your thoughts on the final episodes from ENT's 4th season.

331539[/snapback]

Hi VBG, thanks it's great to be back. B)

Welcome back Delta  :lol:

you have been missed.

331555[/snapback]

Thanks Odo, I really missed posting here and am really glad to be back. B)

Welcome Back Delta.. B)

331557[/snapback]

Thanks SpaceTigger. :lol:

hey! i remember ya! :P Welcome back!

331677[/snapback]

Thanks Angel of darkness. B)

I remember you B) how've you been? How come you've been away? B)

331855[/snapback]

Hi ARMS, we had a bereavement in the family then my next door neighbour passed away so it's been a tough few months but i'm feeling more positive now and really missed chatting here. :)

Sorry to hear about that, but i'm glad your feeling positive, i've had a tough year myself. :lol:

Hey, Delta. Great to see you back around the boards. :lol: I'm glad life seems to be calming down a bit for you now.