Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Whos ur favorite stand up comedian?

Stardate:213471.9

Who is your favorite stand up comedian????Mine is a tie between Denis Leary and Lewis Black.

This is a hard one to answer. Some comedians are just so much better when you see them in specials on pay channels where they are free to do their act compared to programs like The Tonight Show or Late Night with David Letterman where they have to get past network censors. I don't think I have a favourite but I always love seeing Robin Williams doing standup, I saw a great special that Howie Mandel did that was hilarious. Anyone remember Buddy Hackett - he's known to so many as one of the co-workers of (Please stop me from cursing) Van Dyke in the old (Please stop me from cursing) Van Dyke show and I had seen him on Carson and stuff and wasn't that impressed but I saw a special of his where he was totally uncensored and he was HILARIOUS!!!!! I saw a Rowan Atkinson special that was hilarious too.

My Top 2

George Carlin

Eddie Izzard  (got his "Dress To Kill" DVD on right now :lol:  B)  B) )

Have you heard ' Eddie Izzard does Star Trek ' ?

My Top 2

George Carlin

I love Eddie Izzard he is my all time fave. Before I could afford a DVD player I have had 2 coppys of Glorious and I have worn them both out.

As for the Star trek Gag here it is for down load.

Warning Some bad language

Star Trek Gag

George Carlin( I listened to his AM/FM show on cassette so much that a)I wore the tape out, b)had to dowload it, c)can recite majority of it...especially the 11 o'clock news! I also really liked his "You Are All Diseased" and "Complaints and Grievances" specials))

and Robin Williams(especially "A Night At The Met" and "Robin Williams on Broadway")

My Top 2

George Carlin

I love Eddie Izzard he is my all time fave. Before I could afford a DVD player I have had 2 coppys of Glorious and I have worn them both out.

As for the Star trek Gag here it is for down load.

Warning Some bad language

Star Trek Gag

LOL!!

That's hillarious B)

I don't know if he counts as a stand-up comedian, but I really like Weird Al Yankovich. If not, then I'd have to say Howie Mandel or Yakov Smirnoff.

I don't know if he counts as a stand-up comedian, but I really like Weird Al Yankovich.  If not, then I'd have to say Howie Mandel or Yakov Smirnoff.

We saw Al at the fair this past weekend, the first stop on his new tour, great show! Btw, be on the lookout for a new ride named Tango, it will blow you away!

George Carlin

I don't know if he counts as a stand-up comedian, but I really like Weird Al Yankovich.  If not, then I'd have to say Howie Mandel or Yakov Smirnoff.

We saw Al at the fair this past weekend, the first stop on his new tour, great show!

Small world, my brother was there.

OMG! yes, I dont know if he counts as a stand up comedian...but definately add Weird Al to my list!