Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Help With Star Trek Fans Trivia

I have sent in my answers for the Trek Trivia for this week five times already since Monday but my name hasn't shown up on the recieved list. What could be wrong with my PMs that they aren't recieved?

I have sent in my answers for the Trek Trivia for this week five times already since Monday but my name hasn't shown up on the recieved list. What could be wrong with my PMs that they aren't recieved?

You are right in that I haven't recieved any of your PMs. Are you copying and pasting from a word document? We have had problems with this in the past. If you still cannot get your PMs to me you can always send them to me in an E-Mail. Others have done so before when they were having similar problems..

SpaceTigger@startrekfans.net

:congrats: thanks for responding so fast. I have sent you e-mails but I will also try to PM you the answers without pasting them from Word, which I was doing. Maybe this was the problem. Hopefully it'll work one way or another.

I found Word quotation & apostrophes ( “”, ‘’ ) are the number one cause for PMs to fail.

Periods and commas seem to go though ok though. You'll know a PM failed if after you click send you are taken to the Portal page instead of back to your PM control.

I found Word quotation & apostrophes ( “”, ‘’ ) are the number one cause for PMs to fail.

Periods and commas seem to go though ok though. You'll know a PM failed if after you click send you are taken to the Portal page instead of back to your PM control.

331070[/snapback]

# does also cause problems, which I have detected. Because the first PM's I sent, had # in them, and they didn't came through... So Spacetigger never got them, but that doesn't mind, as I found out later that my answers in those PM's was wrong! :huh:

:lol: