Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Klingonmike

Quark, Rom,and me

The last time I went to the Star Trek Experience I had the pleasure of meeting Armin Shimerman (Quark) and Max Godenchek (Rom). Mr.Shimerman was doing a book signing for his Star Trek book "The 34th Rule". I actually got to hang out with him for about 15 minutes because I know a couple of his good friends that I worked with at the Theatre in Arizona I was working for.He was a very nice gentleman and max was very funny,even without the makeup he acted a little like Rom!

I hope ya'll enjoy the pic!

Quark_Rom_and_me.jpg

wow. that would be so cool. ive never been to a convention but would love to go some day.

(did they give you any business tips? :lol: B) )

Klingonmike, you look strangely like Rene Aberjonis... You can't shape shift, can you?

I wish I could! I would shape shift into Brad Pitt!! :lol:

I did not get any business tips but Mr.Shimerman's best friend who I have worked with did invite me on my next trip to L.A. to come have dinner with him and Mr.Shimerman.His name is Frank Koypec and he was Armin's best man at his wedding,you can see Frank in the DS9 episode "For He Who is Without Sin",he played the Bolian.

Klingonmike, you look strangely like Rene Aberjonis... You can't shape shift, can you?

I wish I could! I would shape shift into Brad Pitt!! :lol:

B)

I'm sure most everyone else had seen Rom without the make-up but this pic was the first time I had seen him without it on. I was curious what he looked like.

I wonder why he wasn't in Far Beyond The Stars.

My Lord,you're the spittin' image of my Uncle Billy Joe!

;)

I showed my mother your picture...freaked her out.She thought I'd found a picture of her brother and somehow doctored it? :borg2:

That's how much you resemble the man,even to the length and color of hair...and glasses!You fooled his own sister.