Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If you could guest star on a TV show...

If, somehow, you got to be a guest star with a leading role in one TV episode, what show or shows would it be, and what would your character be? Current shows only! :laugh:

Here's what I'd like to guest star on:

ENTERPRISE

I'd like to play one of the 31st century guys, perhaps Daniels' partner? :o

STARGATE SG-1

Deffinately a System Lord! I'd have waaaay too much fun! :wow:

EVERWOOD

I think I'd like to play Ephram's cousin... would make for interresting chaos. :bow:

Well, what show/s would you like to guest star on? Who would you be?

I would be a new 'friend' on Friends and would take the p1ss out of them in every show and be really sarcastic.

Monica: "Let's go go carting!"

Joey: "What's that?"

Monica: "It's fun".

Me: (Sarcastically) "Oh yay. Let's go. So much fun.'' (under breath) ''losers..."

I dont think their little minds would grasp sarcasm and they would actually think I was a really good friend.

Just for a day, I would like to be able to pack a bikini with the real stuff and be one of Charlie's Angels.

Stargate SG-1

I'd like to be this lone Human(not from Earth) that travels around that Galaxy that runs into SG1 every now and then....and maybe one Episode I get taken by a Goa'uld :laugh:

I would be a new 'friend' on Friends and would take the p1ss out of them in every show and be really sarcastic.

Monica: "Let's go go carting!"

Joey: "What's that?"

Monica: "It's fun".

Me: (Sarcastically) "Oh yay. Let's go. So much fun.'' (under breath) ''losers..."

I dont think their little minds would grasp sarcasm and they would actually think I was a really good friend.

Just for a day, I would like to be able to pack a bikini with the real stuff and be one of Charlie's Angels.

Dang, you took mine :rolleyes:

Well, also on the Simpsons, I guess, but Friends woudl be my No 1

Stargate SG-1

My character would be a Capt. Kelli Ryan.

A field Doc. I would go on missions with the SG-1 team.

I would be there when they got into trouble;I would be there to repair their wounds. I would carry special equipment that would help the body heal quickly and fight all types of infections including those off-world infections. :cool:

I would want to be on Enterprise or 24.

My big claim to fame is I had a bit part on Matlock about 8 years ago,Playing a redneck in a bar and a fight breaks out.You see me later sitting in the courtroom behind the defendant.It was very cool hanging out and chatting with Andy Griffith. Its kinda wild.the scene in the courtroom on TV last about 10-15 minutes,but filming just that one scene takes about 6 hours.They repostion the camera after every take and do the same scene again and again to get every angle of the trial.

Stargate, and Enterprise

Stargate SG-1 ... Either part of the team, or I would pobably be a Tok'ra. The shared knowledge would be great. You could spend hours talking to yourself and not be crazy. Plus you could freak people out by changing your voice, or making your eyes glow. B)

Then there's the Nox, I just love the Nox with the leaves and twigs in their hair. :lol: 33.jpg They always remind me of fairy folk

Enterprise ... hmmm I'm thinking

Star Trek of course, current or future versions....

Would prefer to hide under a tonne of makeup in an alien role.... be mysterious with an ulterior motive or hidden agenda.... rather like Garak