Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

#7 The Infinite Vulcan

What rating would you give "The Infinite Vulcan"?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "The Infinite Vulcan"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Written by: Walter Koenig

Directed by: Hal Sutherland

Airdate: Oct. 20, 1973

Stardate: 5554.4

Review Pending...

Voice Credits:

Regular Characters:

Captain Kirk William Shatner

Mr. Spock Leonard Nimoy

Dr. McCoy DeForest Kelley

Scotty James Doohan

Lieutenant Sulu George Takei

Lieutenant Uhura Nichelle Nichols

Lieutenant Arex James Doohan

Guest Characters:

Dr. Keniclius 5 James Doohan

Computer Voice Nichelle Nichols

Agmar James Doohan

In the past, an augment from the Eugenics War landed on a planet that was populated by human like plants. While there, he became their king and wants to make peace by force across the universe. Years later, the Enterprise arrives on the planet...

This was a fairly interesting episode. Walter Koenig, Chekov from the original series, wrote this particular episode. 'The Infinite Vulcan' starts off really good with Sulu being poisoned by a "mobile plant" that Sulu mistakes as friendly. The aliens themselves are pretty cool, but kind of hard to explain what they look like.The best part of the episode is at the end when Dr. Keniclius 5 makes a giant Spock clone. It is a pretty good story, especially since it was written by Koenig, that alone makes this worth watching. I'd rank this episode as above average of the personal enjoyment scale.

Gave it a 3. Most of it made sense. Just really didn't draw me in. Of course, a cartoon isn't often going to take the sense of loss that Keniculus 5 would really have gone through and translate it realistically. Overall it was average.

Sign in to follow this