Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

#5 More Tribbles, More Troubles

What rating would you give "More Tribbles, More Troubles"?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "More Tribbles, More Troubles"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

#5 More Tribbles, More Troubles

Written by: David Gerrold

Directed by: Hal Sutherland

Airdate: Oct. 6, 1973

Stardate: 5392.4

Review Pending...

Voice Credits:

Regular Characters:

Captain Kirk William Shatner

Mr. Spock Leonard Nimoy

Dr. McCoy DeForest Kelley

Scotty James Doohan

Lieutenent Sulu George Takei

Lieutenent Uhura Nichelle Nichols

Guest Characters:

Cyrano Jones Stanley Adams

Korax David Gerrold

Koloth James Doohan

In the sequel to "The Trouble with Tribbles", the crew of the Enterprise find a ship being chased by the Klingons. They beam the hunted person aboard to discover that it is Cyrano Jones, the man that caused so much trouble with the tribbles he gave the crew, and now he needs help.

Fans of the original tribble episode of the original series will automatically really enjoy this one. In this episode, it tells what happened to charaters like Cyrano Jones after Kirk and the others left him behind in the original episode. There are some interesting things about tribbles that are shown, the fact that on how big they can actually grow was unbelievable, but not in a bad way. I overall really thought it was a pretty good episode, but not as good as the TOS "Trouble with Tribbles". A new alien known as the Tribble Predator was introduced in this episode, it is an alien that eats tribbles. That'll definitly control a population of tribbles, and that is why the Klingons want it so badly.

I remember this one well. They brought back Stanley Adams, who was the original Cyrano Jones, to do the voice. It also introduced quintitriticaley (sp?) , a new strain of the grain.

This is also one of my favorite animated episodes (of the ones I remember). Seeing and hearing Cyrano Jones is great and the Tribble predator is interesting, including a quick exit it makes at one point. Tribbles of course are always fun, especially when they become huge! There's lots of fun in this episode, and most will enjoy it greatly imo.

Really enjoyed this one...maybe as much as the TOS episode. Gave it a 4. Doohan doing a Klingon voice didn't work for me. I did like the Scotty line: "Quintitritcale in the corridors, tribbles on the ship, Klingons in the quadrant, that sort of thing can ruin your whole day!" or whatever the line was. Close enough. Lotsa fun, I loved how they had to have Kirk end up chest deep in tribbles again. Got to have that.

Gave it a 3 I didnt really like TAS but then again this one made the little tribbles into giants with mini tribbles inside. Didnt they get wiped out by the Klingons?

Sign in to follow this