Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

One of those things you just gotta share

I thought this was sweet; my sister is taking her 4 yr old gdaughter to some type of little people softball. It's a new thing for her and she is a little concerned. That part breaks my heart that she's four year's old and she's already feeling stress. The three year old of course is jealous 'cause she's too young.

My sister said they were saying prayers and the oldest asked "And please help me play ball" the young one chimed in "and help me be four so I can play too"

I know that's probably boring but I thought it was so precious.

When my daughter was little, I was eating a cough sweet and she wanted one, so I gave her one. Ten minutes later she came to me minus the cough sweet. I asked her what she had done with it, and she said she had put in the kitchen table to cool off. Bless her ! :lol:

I thought this was sweet; my sister is taking her 4 yr old gdaughter to some type of little people softball.  It's a new thing for her and she is a little concerned.  That part breaks my heart that she's four year's old and she's already feeling stress.  The three year old of course is jealous 'cause she's too young. 

My sister said they were saying prayers and the oldest asked "And please help me play ball"  the young one chimed in "and help me be four so I can play too"

I know that's probably boring but I thought it was so precious.

thats so cute!