Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

What color lightsaber would you have?

Note: one of the questions has some very bad words in it.

1098996940_waza_sunrider.jpg

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is

associated with energy, war, danger, strength,

power, and determination as well as passion and

desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of

the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst

for more of it.

link

1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG

Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Your Lightsaber is Blue.

Blue is often associated with depth and stabilty.

It symobolizes Trust,Loyalty,Wisdom,Confidence

and Truth.

:look:

It is not a fair quiz. I have played none of those games and I cannot continue without checking one :naughty:

Well I got:

1099000027_shroud-black-purple.jpg

You have a Purple Lightsaber. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world.

For the games I picked Rebel Assault, to which I have only played Rebel Assault 2

it sent me to a bad link :naughty:

328130[/snapback]

It's a slow loading page even for me with broadband...

It is not a fair quiz. I have played none of those games and I cannot continue without checking one :naughty:

328135[/snapback]

Neither have I, I just picked one at random.

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

I also had to pick a video game at random. :naughty:

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG

Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Green is your Lightsaber's color. Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, and freshness. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Green is also commonly associated with wealth and happiness, so someone with a green lightsaber like yourself is a fortunate soul.

1098996690_orange.JPG

Orange is your Lightsaber color. Orange represents energy and enthusiasm. It also symbolizes strength and endurance. People with orange lightsabers are curious about life, and the world around them. Fascination catches them at every turn, and they are creative enough to understand life's potential.

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it

You've made a yellow Lightsaber Yellow is the color of Honor and Loyalty. It symbolizes caution and foreboding in either direction of the blade, Meaning that the owner is relatively cautious...but also to be cautious of them. Since Yellow stands for both Honor and Cowardice, Once should always think twice before attacking someone with a Yellow Saber.

As a Jedi? Purple.

As a Sith? Red.

At one time, I thought as a Sith, I would have used the name "Darth Khan" (meaning King) but it sounds too much like Star Trek II.

"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

So I'd have to choose a different name. :jaw::jaw: