Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Alien Spotlight

Created by ANDREA IZZOTTI

cappell5.jpg

Capellans are a humanoid race of the planet Capella IV. They are very vigorous and often tall more than two meters and ten centimeters.They are very quick, agile and strong. The Capellans live in villages formed by tents. Their society is constituted by ten tribe of human nomad.

They believe that only the strong must survive and that's why refuse any medical assistance.

The Capellans are incredibly honest, but they could be very dangerous if you lie, if you go against their traditions.The Capellans have a strong sense of the hospitality.

Here Interesting Traditions of the Capellans.

- According to the customs of the Capellans the pregnant woman that remains widows must be killed.

- If a man touches a woman, his close relative male will try to kill him.

The principal weapon of the Capellans is the KLIGAT.It is a boomerang that could even kill a man to distance of one hundred meters.

The Planet Capella IV (Name native Kohath) it is a planet of M Class with a gravity of 1.5 g, a diameter of 18,200 Km, an equatorial circumference of 56,000 Km and a total surface of 710,000,000 Km².

The percentage of emerged lands is 70% and the surface of the emerged lands is of 497,000,000 Km². The length of the day is of 22 hours, atmosphere is of terrestrial kind, the average climate is desertic The planet has rich deposits of the rare mineral called TOPALINE.

cappell5.jpg

Referring episode: Friday's Child

I've alway liked that episode. Julie Newmar was very good and we got to see another pre movie Klingon. I wonder if this ep had been done during STNG what it would have been like. Oh and Newmar's character calling her baby McCoy's was hilarious.

I've alway liked that episode.  Julie Newmar was very good and we got to see another pre movie Klingon.  I wonder if this ep had been done during STNG what it would have been like.  Oh and Newmar's character calling her baby McCoy's was hilarious.

And the poor kid ended up being named Leonard James Aka'ar. He actually shows up in one of the Mission: Gamma books, the DS9 relaunch series.

I wonder if this ep had been done during STNG what it would have been like.

The Outrageous Okona somewhat reminds me of it.

Isn't there a Leonard James Akaar on board the U.S.S. Excelsior in the novel: Star Trek: The Lost Era, 2298: The Sundered?

Click For Spoiler
074346401X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
lastresort.jpg42.gif