Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Welcome to the Chat Room FAQ and Information Forum

Welcome to the Chat Room and Information Forum. I am the Chat MOD ddillard. If you have any questions please PM me or post them in the Forum. Any chat related threads should be started here, but please remember the same rules apply here as they do for the rest of the boards.

With that said.

Keep on chatting.

HI!!!!! I'm new and I kind of consider myself stupid :clap: right now for not thinking of this before, but I keep typing my user name and password in to get into the chat rooms but it keeps telling me "invalid username or password". I just don't get it. So any help would be greatly and eternally helpful.Thank You.

"Live Long And Prosper." Spock
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." T'Pol
:blink: :look: B)

Welcome to the Chat Room and Information Forum. I am the Chat MOD ddillard. If you have any questions please PM me or post them in the Forum. Any chat related threads should be started here, but please remember the same rules apply here as they do for the rest of the boards.

With that said.

Keep on chatting.

I was just going add that chat we all most go to on saturday for few hours ,we should have another day like though week like late in afternoon for fewhours.. like we do on saturday that be too cool..Its fun chat old friends and stuff.if we do ones that have mail here could get email about it several tonight thought that be cool.. just thought. Thanks for sec. recycle.. :look: :lol:

Hi, I was just pressing on the chat room link to make sure I could enter it etc and it just freezes up my whole computer and I have to shut it down. I have windows vista and use firefox...I wondered if there was some software I should be downloading to make it work or if it was just a matter of giving my laptop a stern talking to? :lol: Wanted to get it sorted out in time for the next group chat.

Hi, I was just pressing on the chat room link to make sure I could enter it etc and it just freezes up my whole computer and I have to shut it down. I have windows vista and use firefox...I wondered if there was some software I should be downloading to make it work or if it was just a matter of giving my laptop a stern talking to? :lol: Wanted to get it sorted out in time for the next group chat.

Do you have Java installed?

The Chatroom certainly seems to cause problems for several of our members here. I hope something can be done to make it easier to get in. At any rate, for our newer members who might be reading this, we have a weekly chat every Saturday night at 6:00 pm EST. All are welcome!..... :lol:

Possibly not as it is a new laptop, hope thats the problem! Is it easy to get?

Right 6pm EST - shall have to work out the time diff! lol

Hi, I was just pressing on the chat room link to make sure I could enter it etc and it just freezes up my whole computer and I have to shut it down. I have windows vista and use firefox...I wondered if there was some software I should be downloading to make it work or if it was just a matter of giving my laptop a stern talking to?

:tribble: Wanted to get it sorted out in time for the next group chat.

Possibly not as it is a new laptop, hope thats the problem! Is it easy to get?

Right 6pm EST - shall have to work out the time diff! lol

Just google java and I'm sure you will find a free download... :dude:

Found, downloaded and....now another hurdle. I press live chat, then something loads with my forum ID etc and then it says invalid ID or password...there is no options to adjust anything so am at loss. Anyone else had this problem or is it just me? lol

On the upside at least I have java now!

Found, downloaded and....now another hurdle. I press live chat, then something loads with my forum ID etc and then it says invalid ID or password...there is no options to adjust anything so am at loss. Anyone else had this problem or is it just me? lol

I have the same thing, probably a side effect of the Upgrade which I'm sure is on VBGs 'to fix list'.

I have the same thing, probably a side effect of the Upgrade which I'm sure is on VBGs 'to fix list'.

Ah thank you for the info! shall keep my eyes alert for further developments then.

Yes, that's due to the site upgrade. I have someone from AddOn Chat coming to take a look at it for us. It should be fixed soon.