Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

My little girl

May I be the first to say, "awww." :blush:  :blush:

329135[/snapback]

:laugh: hell go right ahead Ace,i have been doing all day :( :blush 2:

aww she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!   :blush:  :( :blink:  :kid:  :kisss:   congrats!

328961[/snapback]

Thank you sweetie :laugh: ..and its nice to see your back here again :blink:

328963[/snapback]

aww thank ya hon! :laugh: thought I only came back to see lil mandy! :laugh:

does everyone like the pressie I made Debbie&Dan? :blush: *waves to Debbie*

aww she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

328961[/snapback]

Thank you sweetie :blush: ..and its nice to see your back here again :laugh:

328963[/snapback]

aww thank ya hon! :blush: thought I only came back to see lil mandy! :(

does everyone like the pressie I made Debbie&Dan? :blink: *waves to Debbie*

329141[/snapback]

*Waves back* :laugh:

Thanks for the pressie A.O.D i love it and so does Hang *huggles* :laugh:

Not that hang is uncute :) hee hee.

327800[/snapback]

:) :) :yahoo::laugh: B)

328968[/snapback]

Hey not funny...lol

329112[/snapback]

:)

A very beautiful baby!Congrats.

Just wait until she's a teenager...she's going to drive you crazy :lol:

Just wait until she's a teenager...she's going to drive you crazy :huh:

333649[/snapback]

:lol: Thanks M_5 being a proud dad i have to agree she is beautiful :lol:

I dont think she will ever be a teenager...if i have anything to say about it :lol: ...as long as she dont bring any guys to the house i dont mind if she is a bit wild...atleast then i know she has some of her fathers dna in her :hug::hug:

Why is everyone planning teenage years? Let's make the most of the younger years- they're much sweeter then.

Just wait until she's a teenager...she's going to drive you crazy :drool:

333649[/snapback]

Thanks M_5 being a proud dad i have to agree she is beautiful :jaw:

I dont think she will ever be a teenager...if i have anything to say about it :drool: ...as long as she dont bring any guys to the house i dont mind if she is a bit wild...atleast then i know she has some of her fathers dna in her :drool:

333671[/snapback]

Thank you M_5 your very kind :drool:

Hang you have a lot to learn and when i am finished posting here we are going to have a talk about it :jaw:

Hang :jaw:

if i was you sounds like she got out the twacking tree

not just the stick :jaw:

Enjoy your time that you have with Mandy. Children grow up very fast.

*cleans of dust and cobwebs*... :elephant: ...this is a more up to date photo of my little girl....look close..those 2 front teeth are deadly :laugh:

Little_Darling.jpg

*super proud*...thanks Kor...her fav is when me or deb say to her..."anit you a cutie" :b-day:

:laugh: for TC...but her nose is not like mine,i anit no little rabbit :elephant::elephant:

*super proud*...thanks Kor...her fav is when me or deb say to her..."anit you a cutie" :b-day:

:laugh: for TC...but her nose is not like mine,i anit no little rabbit :elephant::elephant:

Rabbit! ROFL! Would Debbie agree to that? :laugh:

*super proud*...thanks Kor...her fav is when me or deb say to her..."anit you a cutie" ^_^

Rabbit! ROFL! Would Debbie agree to that? :P

LOL Noooo she would not TC...and when she reads it she will skin me like a rabbit :b-day: ...deb says the only thing that she has from me is when she gets mad and angry :taz: the Taz emo doesnt even come close but i cant find a HULK one anywhere...thats the only emo that would fit for her temper :laugh: hehe

*cleans of dust and cobwebs*... :blink: ...this is a more up to date photo of my little girl....look close..those 2 front teeth are deadly :(

:P AWww i remember that photo,she was so sweet,now she is a animal :twisted: just like her dad ;) :P

*cleans of dust and cobwebs*... :( ...this is a more up to date photo of my little girl....look close..those 2 front teeth are deadly :P

:o AWww i remember that photo,she was so sweet,now she is a animal :twisted: just like her dad :blink: ;)

:P Hehe thats daddys little girl...learned well she has,strong with the force she is...lay the smackdown on your ruddy poo candy *** she will...if ya smell what the Mandy is cookin!! :dude:

:( Why do i get the feeling that when our little girl will be old enough for school she will be the only one in her class able to body slam her teacher? :blink:

:blink: Why do i get the feeling that when our little girl will be old enough for school she will be the only one in her class able to body slam her teacher? :(

Thats right! ...and if you don't like it, Hang's got 2 WORDS FOR YA.............. :P

:P Why do i get the feeling that when our little girl will be old enough for school she will be the only one in her class able to body slam her teacher? :blink:

Thats right! ...and if you don't like it, Hang's got 2 WORDS FOR YA.............. :(

*spits coffee all over* ;) :P kor dude you crack me up :dude: ....Deb would go nuts if i teached Mandy the DX "Suck it" with her hands..lol

Mandy does a pretty good Batista machine gun entrance....sound effects and all,she is the Beast unleashed :taz:

:nono:Why do i get the feeling that when our little girl will be old enough for school she will be the only one in her class able to body slam her teacher? ;)

Thats right! ...and if you don't like it, Hang's got 2 WORDS FOR YA.............. :laugh:

*spits coffee all over* :rofl::laugh: kor dude you crack me up :bow: ....Deb would go nuts if i teached Mandy the DX "Suck it" with her hands..lol

Mandy does a pretty good Batista machine gun entrance....sound effects and all,she is the Beast unleashed :taz:

:flex:you teach her that and you will have no "nuts" and thats the bottom line coz i SAID SO!! ;)