Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

You Need To Get Tickets

All shows for Revenge of the Sith on May 19th, 20th and 21st are all sold out at my theater I go 2. You guys need to go ahead early and get your tickets or you may not see it on opening day

My sister went on a search to find tickets for Revenge. She did find them for Sunday, but she, my brother in law & brother have to travel to Jacksonville to see it. The rest of us are not going, since my mother & I have to work on Sunday... that and I am not much into Star Wars.

I just saw a news report on TV a few minutes ago that said if you don't already have your tickets, odds are you won't see it today. They said that tickets have pretty much sold out around the country.

And I can agree with that, like I've said, just down the street from where I bought my tickets, they have sold out all shows for today, tomorrow and Saturday, and probably Sunday by now. I got my tickets on Tuesday, I waited 2 1/2 hours to get them, well worth the wait since it looks like I couldn't get them now if I wanted to see it today.

We got ours about 4 days ago and saw the movie last night at midnight. The theatre was definitely crowded :thumbs: .