Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Alien Spotlight

Created by ANDREA IZZOTTI

Apollo3.jpg

Apollo2.jpg

Apollo, of the planet Pollux IV, was the last survivor of a race of alien who come centuries ago on the Earth, creating the Greek mythology. Apollo is 4 billion years old. Apollo journeyed to Earth 5000 years ago from Pullox IV and was worshiped along with the other "gods" by the populace.

Apollo4.jpg

Apolhand.jpg

Reference episode: Who Morns for Adonis

Although this isn't in my top ten favorite episodes, I really enjoy watching it. To me it was quite action packed and had some decent effects (even though it used the TOS token roman, greek set design.)

In the book version of this episode...the girl ends up pregnant.... :lol:

that would have been an interesting kid!

Aren't books cool? No budget, expanded ideas, no COMMERCIALS!

In the book version of this episode...the girl ends up pregnant.... :lol:

that would have been an interesting kid!

That child, I believe, becomes Lt. McHenry in the New Frontier series, and yes he's quite some kid. acute awareness of his surroundings, location and heading in space with no navigational computer, the ability to somehow slow down time, and seems to be impervious to the manipulations of one certain Q. His fate, when the alien/gods return to take him, will be revealed in book 13 due out this November.

Me too Colonel Worf, my son stated reading them from the start and he tried to tell me they were worth it but for some reason, probably the same reason some members here would not want a movie with a "new cast" :lol: so now I'm sorry for being so stubborn.