Sign in to follow this  
Odo

Graduation song

With the end of the school year comming up.

i was wondering how times have changed. do they still have class songs?

Mine

Port Huron Central

Port Huron Michigan

Class of 75

Or song was Father and son by Cat Stevens

Edited by Odo

We were pretty wicked. LOL, A group had written this song into the ballot, and a ton of us voted it but the teachers removed it off our ballot. We wanted "My Ding A Ling" :laugh: I said we were wicked!! Also on the list was "Bridge over Troubled Waters" and a couple other really good songs... but we got a song that I really do not like, and I did not think fit our graduating class at ALL.

The one I wrote in, but I guess only the teachers knew it other than me... I liked it a lot while I was growing up and also was my mother's class song...

At least at my HS, they had class songs... I do not remember what my brother's one was(Class of 2004) or my sister & her husbands was (Class of 2000)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

:tear: :lol: :tear: this time last year i left school... we had a disco. our year song was "don't look back in anger" by oasis. i was ok until my head-of-year put that on. we were all crying our eyes out :tear: . i requested another song to be played: "[this will be] the best days of our lives" by unknown.

i remember the day- we were all walking out of the back school gates with our teachers like it was a funeral some off us refused to go and held onto the gate! :tear: i was ok until i got to the gate... then i tried to get back in :lol: . college is great though, i was scared at first.