Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Entire Clone Wars Series Coming On ....

TV Barn reports that Cartoon Network will be screening Chapters 1-25 of the Clone Wars cartoon on Saturday, May 14th at 7pm ET/PT.

This is a must watch if you plan to go see Episode III. It shows what happens in the Clone Wars which is not seen in Episode III. The Clone Wars are almost over by the beginning of Episode III so this fills you in on what happened. I already have most of it on the Volume 1 DVD but I will tape Volume 2 that comes on, I haven't even seen that yet. I can't wait!

it is also suppose to air commercial free so that's even more reason to watch

I watched it and recorded it last night. Someone told me that it is available on dvd already. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I watched it and recorded it last night. Someone told me that it is available on dvd already. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

324441[/snapback]

It is true for VOL 1 at least.

VOL 1

Turned out I missed more of Vol 2 than I thought. It was great seeing it all in a row but that isn't going to be the end of it right? Seems to leave off with more story to tell before Episode III...

it explained a lot and ended right at the start of Episode III. The first scene of Ep. III is them rescuing Palpatine from Grevious. It filled in three things

1. How Palpatine was kidnapped

2. Why Anakin has a new arm

3. Why Grevious is coughing on Episode III

it did a great job