Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Will we reach

Stardate:213452.6

At the time i am posting this we will need 1051 more posts in 2 days.

VBG..you should call in your admirals..with an okay by the bossman Operation Soong sisters could be in effect in no time and we will have surpassed 40,000 posts.

With all the tests, I'm sure we will.  :o  :D

LOL Hopefully there won't be need for many more tests.

We are getting around 500 to 600 posts per day so I think we should reach it on Monday, Tuesday for sure.

It would be great to reach it by Monday though, just for the milestone to pass on the anniversary would be great. Only 1004 left to go.

VBG..you should call in your admirals..with an okay by the bossman Operation Soong sisters could be in effect in no time and we will have surpassed 40,000 posts.

Chair%20Fall.gif I'm sure we could but we need everyone involved in this operation! Big%20Thumb%20Up.gif

Chair%20Fall.gif I'm sure we could but we need everyone involved in this operation! Big%20Thumb%20Up.gif

Me too!thumbup.gif

We'll try, we could - now this is by then end of monday, right?

That would be so awesome if we could do that! I'll try very hard to put in my share of posts, I;m way behind with everything becasue I was away, and now have a lot of posts to reply to..we might just make it!

if my calculations are correct (which i highly doubt since I got about 2 hours of sleep last night and can't think) we only have 165 postst left! wow guys! thats excellent! We are so going to make it!

(that is if I did my math right, some one correct me if I'm wrong since I am literally falling asleep as I type)