Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Space Wallpapers

Those are great! Anyone know where to find some good Star Trek wallpapers.Some of the sites I go to have pretty much the same ones.The wallpaper I have now shows the Enterprise's from NCC-1701 A thru D,I've had it for a couple of years but would like to see something new.

Those are beautiful!

Anyone know where to find some good Star Trek wallpapers.Some of the sites I go to have pretty much the same ones.The wallpaper I have now shows the Enterprise's from NCC-1701 A thru D,I've had it for a couple of years but would like to see something new.

Have you looked at Aline's collection of Star Trek Wallpaper at http://www.xs4all.nl/~dassel/ ?

My favorite is the UFP shield overlayed on a view of the northern hemisphere from orbit--its on my desktop.

Those are great! Anyone know where to find some good Star Trek wallpapers.Some of the sites I go to have pretty much the same ones.The wallpaper I have now shows the Enterprise's from NCC-1701 A thru D,I've had it for a couple of years but would like to see something new.

Try here Klingonmike, you might find some you haven't already got :)

ST Screen Savers, and Wallpapers

Thanks Lt Riann, I like some of those.I think its time for a change on my computer!! :)

You're very welcome. B)