Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Favorite Baseball Team

Stardate:213447.4

I was just wondering whats everybodys favorite baseball team?? Mine is the Seattle Mariners.Go M'S!!!!!!!

Mine used to be the Toronto Blue Jays and the Montreal Expos however I have totally lost interest in baseball after the last labour dispute.

I have totally lost interest in baseball after the last labour dispute.

I agree with that comment. I have been and will always be a Braves fan, I even have a fitted cap from 1974...part of the Cooperstown collection. But I too haven't followed too closely lately. If it wasn't all about the money, things would be different

1974bra.jpg

Mine used to be the Toronto Blue Jays and the Montreal Expos however I have totally lost interest in baseball after the last labour dispute.

What happened about the labour what now?

I like The Blue Jays, but I have no faith in them. They suck. And yet, they rule!!

Stardate:213937.3

The Red Sox are gonna be scary this year.They got Curt Schilling and rumors are that they may be getting Alex Rodrigues, although I will believe it when I see it

THE TORONTO BLUE JAYS

Mark my words: This is a team to watch.

Stardate:213940.9

Well I think the Blue Jays screwed themselves after they traded Shannon Stewart,That was just stupid.Unless they make a good move in the off season I don't see them doing much.Although yah never know I think the AL East is gonna be interesting this year.

The Yanks are always a top team in the divsion but I think the Red Sox are gonna take it this year simply because they have the best rotation in baseball now(Pedro Martienez,Curt Schilling,Derek Lowe,Tim Wakefield,and who ever else they name as there 5th starter)followed by an explosive offense that might be even more deadly if they get Alex Rodrigues(god help us all if they do).

But a team I think that might surprise us will be Tampa Bay.Lou Pinella is the Dusty Baker of the American League and will have that team winning in no time.Look what he did for Cinncinati.Took them from losing 90 games to 2 world titles.He took the Mariners(Go M'S!!!!!!!!!!!)from losing 90-100 games every year to 4 playoff appeaances and a record setting 116 win season.Look what he has done for Tampa Bay already.His first year he has led them to there first season with under 100 losses!!!!Not only that but he is bringing back alot of the players from the 95 Mariners(Tino Martienez,John Halama,David Segui) and reemeber what they did in 95(coming back from 19 games to win the AL West then beat the Yankees in the first ever ALDS.

This will be a very very intresting season to say the least.Its been a hell of an offseason so far and its just getting started.

I will post my full analysis of each team when Spring Training starts

The Jays have already made some good moves in the off season. They've signed Pat Hentgen and traded Bobby Kielty (the guy they got for Stewart) for Ted Lilly. Which does alot to bolster their pitching, their weakest area. I'm not saying they'll be a huge competitor this year but down the road this team will likely compete as the young players get better. Of course, the Jays would be a lot closer to the playoffs if they weren't in a division with the Red Sox and the Yankees.

Stardate:213973.3

Ted Lilly is a good pitcher he will serve the Jays well.Yeah as far as down the road the Jays will be a forminable team.

Speaking of moves the Mariners picked up Eddy Guardado from Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!Seattle has the best bullpen in baseball!!!!